This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    draw. I think belhossein will be out now. They should get back old coach mazzu.
    Please

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      draw. I think belhossein will be out now. They should get back old coach mazzu.
      Doubt bayat will make that move even though he should - I think he likes this belhossein guy
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Doubt bayat will make that move even though he should - I think he likes this belhossein guy
        tbf he is a very cheap option getting them great results until latest spell. I still think the level of this team is not top 4 in belgium simply on paper, so the fact they were there so long and still only a few points off isnt a real failure.

But I think mazzu was actually a very high level coach. I think hed make a great option for TM in the future too.

Comment

Fekr nemikonam Mazzu dar toole in fasl betoone bargarde Charleroi

chon dar yek teame digari daare morrabbigari mikone.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I cant understand what happened to this team that started the season so promising.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
              I cant understand what happened to this team that started the season so promising.
              Moshkele asli be nazare man NAZME DEFAAI ast.

Dar aghaaze fasl khate defaai yaargirie besyaar khoobi mikard, alan az nazare yaargiri dar faaze defaai besyaar bad kaar mikonand.

VA dar zemn, darvaazebaan va khate defaai por az eshtebaayi fardi ham mikonan va tasmimhaaye nadorosti migirand.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Moshkele asli be nazare man NAZME DEFAAI ast.

Dar aghaaze fasl khate defaai yaargirie besyaar khoobi mikard, alan az nazare yaargiri dar faaze defaai besyaar bad kaar mikonand.

VA dar zemn, darvaazebaan va khate defaai por az eshtebaayi fardi ham mikonan va tasmimhaaye nadorosti migirand.
                huh..!
                i hardly ever get to watch their games, so i take your word for it
                whatever happened to their quest for Hossaini..?? werent they interested earlier..?
                he probably will get more lucrative and high profile suitors anyways after this summer on a free transfer..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  huh..!
                  i hardly ever get to watch their games, so i take your word for it
                  whatever happened to their quest for Hossaini..?? werent they interested earlier..?
                  he probably will get more lucrative and high profile suitors anyways after this summer on a free transfer..!!?
                  they loaned a new defender. Experienced CB Vrajnes from anderlecht. I think he was fix for bosnia for many years before some off pitch stuff got him removed from squad.

I guess they are hoping he stabilizes defense somewhat in short term before they can either get him on permanent or go for another more long term target in the summer?

They also picked up versatile full back,winger botaka from Gent. He is pretty weak defensively but already showed strong offensive chemistry with gholi on the right side.

Comment

https://www.walfoot.be/news/2021-01-...ing-charleroi-

Kylian Hazard is also rumored to be joining Charleroi from Cercle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      Fekr nemikonam Mazzu dar toole in fasl betoone bargarde Charleroi

chon dar yek teame digari daare morrabbigari mikone.
                      Mazzu is a good manager and good choice. Currently Mazzu is 11 points clear top of the table with his team, Union SG who are based in the capital (Brussels) in the Belgian 2nd division and his team are looking good for promotion to the 1st division.

To my understanding, Mazzu's contract expires Jun 30, 2021 with Union SG. Now unless he extends his contract with Union SG, he should be available in the summer for Charleroi.

Source: https://www.transfermarkt.us/felice-...l/trainer/7843

Comment

Kaveh (and Ali) available for the next match

Comment

This game is unwatchable. Field is so muddy and slippery... Rezaie and Golizadeh both starting...

And Golizadeh just scores!!!! 1-0 for
                          Charleroi

Comment

http://live.jokerswidget.com/freeliv...013985480.html

try this link. I am watching now

Comment

Originally posted by aliEricCantona View Post

Thanks. Much appreciated but I meant unwatchable from quality of play on the muddy field. Players are finally slowing down as they get used to slippery field.

Comment

Gholizadeh >>>>TM XI quality
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X