Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could be a very good cheaper option for a lot of French teams , especially those bigger ones. The French league is struggling at the moment I have read with money, the cancellation of the league early last season and problems with clubs not being payed due to problems with television rights.

I have read they they are looking to sell players to make up for this loss of money, Gholizadeh would be a steal for the price they would get him at.

Comment

Match in 1 hour. Both our boys match ready, though not sure about the pitch.

Comment

Starting as expected

Comment

they really need a win today

Comment

playing in a total snowpit.

Comment

No idea how this game went ahead or is still going ahead. Players slipping and sliding all over the place , pretty dangerous .

Comment

1-0 behind

Comment

wtf? they don't have nothing to sweep the snow with? not even like 50 men with stiff brushes?
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

they lost 1-0 in bad conditions. Should have tied it at the end.

Gholizadeh had some phenomenal dribbling sequences to create charleroi's best moments. He is playing at a super high level right now even when he doesnt manage to contribute goals and assists.

Comment

^^ How was Rezaei doing?
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                        ^^ How was Rezaei doing?
                        Kaveh bad nabood. Kheili jangid va say kard be mogheiyat berese,
                        amma shara'ate baazi vaghean bad bood,
                        va dar yek zamin por az barf Charleroi sakhtesh bood paskaari kone.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

Game against Anderlecht began a few minutes ago, Gholizadeh started and Rezaei on the bench.

Comment

Anderlecht dominating first 18 minutes... Have gone very close to scoring multiple times.

Comment

Charleroi's manager, Belhocine, is just not that good imo...

Comment

Working...
                                X