This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Kind of sad none of them scored But Mehdi and Karim saved our weekend.

Comment

Yek masaleyi ke Charleroi akhiran daashte eshtebahaaye FARDI dar faaze defaai ast, darvazebaneshonn har az gaahi kharabkaari mikone, va bazikonhaaye khate defaai ham hamchenin dar ghezavat bazi vaghthaa zaifan.

Vaghti team yek gole alaki mikhore, manande dirooz, asar mizaare rooye energi va amalkarde team.

Omidvaram in moshkel raa hal konand.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Yek masaleyi ke Charleroi akhiran daashte eshtebahaaye FARDI dar faaze defaai ast, darvazebaneshonn har az gaahi kharabkaari mikone, va bazikonhaaye khate defaai ham hamchenin dar ghezavat bazi vaghthaa zaifan.

Vaghti team yek gole alaki mikhore, manande dirooz, asar mizaare rooye energi va amalkarde team.

Omidvaram in moshkel raa hal konand.
          Bayat bayad Beiranvand ro biyare Charleroei
          ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Didn’t even realise they were playing , just seen they are down 1-0 away at Eupen. Both Kaveh and Gholizadeh are playing.

Comment

Spoke too soon, 2-0 Eupen.

Comment

As I said earlier this season, their coach is trash and got lucky last season.

The team has no offensive game plan, and defensively is disorganized. One or two games can be blamed on the players, but when they play this crap consistently, the problem is the coach.
                Last edited by The; 11-27-2020, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

The team has no offensive game plan, and defensively is disorganized. One or two games can be blamed on the players, but when they play this crap consistently, the problem is the coach.
                  yea, i dont even watch their games all that often, but their team approach looks sorta amateur and they dont particularly look all that organized as a team..!!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

How are they playing crap consistently with their position in the table this season and last season?

You can’t call a coach crap who stays in the top of the table with a average at best squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      How are they playing crap consistently with their position in the table this season and last season?
                      well, off course, that is purely because of Gholi and Khaveh playing for them..!!

ps
                      in terms of raw (under-rated) talent, actually this team often looks bit stacked ....! like that Dreaded brotha playing left wing?/Left back, that dude is a bit rough on the edges in terms of vision and tactically speaking bit clueless but dude gotta immense engine and pace n physicality on him and can run at opponent full speed all game..! they got kachal old dude (captain?) who's rock solid fundamentally and anchors their backline like a stud.... they got that japanese kid who's class on and off the ball, with excellent vision and passing and others i cant spot atm
                      Last edited by BacheLot; 11-27-2020, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

You can’t call a coach crap who stays in the top of the table with a average at best squad.

Because I've watched most of their matches and it's pretty obvious they don't have an offensive game plan, a decent chunk of Thier goals are from individual efforts, and their coach is one dimensional both in the tactical and man management sense. Opposing teams have figured out his
                          Basic tactics, and he is unable to make adjustments, hence the horrible form since start of October.

Comment

Seems more like personal preference, less like facts.

Charleroi finished 3rd last season and are currently 4th, a mere 3 pts off top spot.calling the coach is useless for that sort of a record but defending potter to the death seems harsh.

Their squad and budget is a mere fraction of club Brugge, standard liege, gent, genk , anderlecht.

I agree they need to diversify their play a bit but in general they are dropping pts recently not because of coach or style you don’t find attractive, but because of very careless individual errors by back line and gk.

And I don’t say this Bc I think the guy is a genius. Imo mazzu was a better coach. But I think it’s very harsh to be critical of what charleroi are doing in big scheme of things right now. With their resources what results do you think would be seen as successful?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Seems more like personal preference, less like facts.
                              Charleroi finished 3rd last season and are currently 4th, a mere 3 pts off top spot.calling the coach is useless for that sort of a record but defending potter to the death seems harsh.

Their squad and budget is a mere fraction of club Brugge, standard liege, gent, genk , anderlecht.
                              I agree they need to diversify their play a bit but in general they are dropping pts recently not because of coach or style you don’t find attractive, but because of very careless individual errors by back line and gk.
                              And I don’t say this Bc I think the guy is a genius. Imo mazzu was a better coach. But I think it’s very harsh to be critical of what charleroi are doing in big scheme of things right now. With their resources what results do you think would be seen as successful?
                              I'm a firm believer that last season's performance had to with individual player performance, luck and left over team chemistry from Mazzu's time in charge.

And sure it might be a personal observation, but it's one that seems to be shared by a actual Charleroi fans, at least on social media.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if he gets sacked at the end of the season and where the team finishes
                              Last edited by The; 11-28-2020, 04:23 AM.

Comment

I didn’t even realised they had played today.

Charleroi 0 - 2 Waasland-Beveren

That is a poor result. Gholizadeh played the whole game and Kaveh came on in 62nd min.
                                They played the whole second half with ten men.

Comment

Working...
                                X