This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    I didn’t even realise that Kaveh’s contract runs out at the end of this season, according to transfermarkt - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kave...spieler/132553 . Will definitely open up his options more.
    That date is for his loan. He's contracted to Brugge till 2023

Comment

Last game of the season for Charleroi at home to Eupen kicks off at 17.30 GMT.

Comment

Anyone know what is going on? Kick off according to LiveScore was meant to be 10 minutes ago.

Comment

both benched
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Players are warming up now. Should start in 15-20. Not sure about reason for the delay or why our boys are benched!!!

Comment

I don’t see Kaveh going back to Charleroi next season and I don’t see Brugge wanting him so interested to see where he goes. Gholizadeh I think may be sold if they can get good money for him.

Comment

I’m assuming they’re resting for the next stage of the league ?

Comment

gholi on in minute 7 lol.

Comment

gholi scores 1:2

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

What was his goal like ?

Comment

Very nice finish by Gholi. He has been so close with this exact type of finish a lot this season so nice for it to go in.

Comment

Lovely take by Gholi.

Comment

almost nice assist gholi

Comment

denied another certain assist after awesome pass by these losers

Comment

gholi finishes season with 8G and 8A in all comps (1 assist in EL qualifier and 1 assist in cup).

That is a very good return given how shit charleroi became. He never encountered a slump in form and should have easily surpassed 10 and 10 stage if not for bad luck, teammates finishing.

Think he is ready for a cool transfer for sure. His level is higher than charleroi and its very obvious to any scout watching

Comment

Working...
                                X