Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charleroi dobare dar faaze defaai gand zad.

Genk zire feshaar bood amma defaae raaste Charleroi samte khod raa poshesh nadaad ve Genk tonest toop raa rahat ersaal kone va gol bezane.

Morrabbie team neshoon daade ke balad nist nazme defaai be team bede.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
      I've never really seen the Belgium league. Thanks to ESPN+
      But this is really exciting. not a bad league at all.
      me neither ... only gotten short glimpses of less than a handful of games in this league ... baring one real boring Antwerp match, the league has looked plenty entertaining and at a good level of competition to me to..!

today's game was pretty exciting affair with constant end to end action, despite yet another loss for our charlieboys ..! sorta reminded me of good ol Eredivisie games in ARJ's haydays with a tad bit more defensive rigidity ..!!
      was busy at work and missed the early action in both halves of today's game but all in all our boys didnt look all too sharp and at their best despite the nice equalizer they got together..!!

they looked a better side early in the 2nd half but towards the end Genk looked the more formidable side again like the 1st half ..!! these guys need better wingbacks and perhaps younger and spry CBs?... .... number 77 looked to be a pretty good player but the japanese homie Morioka's vision and contribution in middle of the pitch was sorely lacking ... !

Comment

Great pick up by Gholi. Also, I love how the Belgian league goals/highlights of our TM players are posted sooner (and easier to access) on Iranian sites than Belgian ones . I haven't seen this for any other league.

Comment

7 goals, 8 assists in all comps for Gholi. (He had 1 assist in EL Qualifier, 1 in cup)

Comment

I'm really looking forward to the next TM games with this attack:
            Azmoun
            Taremi Ghoddos Gholizadeh

Comment

gholi's exploits being recognized more and more by watchers of the league

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Charleroi dobare dar faaze defaai gand zad.

Genk zire feshaar bood amma defaae raaste Charleroi samte khod raa poshesh nadaad ve Genk tonest toop raa rahat ersaal kone va gol bezane.

Morrabbie team neshoon daade ke balad nist nazme defaai be team bede.
                defa eh chapeshoon ham kharaabeh. Moshkeleshoon yeki dota neest.

Comment

Charleroi keeper is amateur too

No way the old man pennatau would have been scored on like that.

Seems like without morioka this team is totally lost in transition and the midfield is useless.

This team needs a coaching change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I kinda, weirdly, hope that Gholi ends up in Ligue 1. It's a smooth transition from the Jupiler League. And if he joins a good-enough side, Ligue 1 is pretty open and attacking football. A team like Angers (really like their game).

The one main question I had about Gholi was his durability. But, knock on wood, he's having a very beneficial, long, strenuous season (they played in EL qualifiers too). He is way too talented for this team/league. Any scout worth their salt can easily spot him and scoop him up for a few measly millions.

Comment

Charleroi's fall from the top of the table early in the season to the bottom half has been meteoric in speed and scale.

Comment

Both boys ready/available for tomorrow's match

Comment

Both subbed off at 55min.
                          0/0 still

Comment

FT 0-0

Comment

Comment

Charleroi vs Club Brugge will be on ESPN+ (subscription required) at 2:40pm EST tomorrow Friday March 12.

Go Gholi!
                                Go Kaveh!

Comment

Working...
                                X