Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali and Mahdi Ghaedi were invited by TIFA

This is a old article havent heard about it, but "fun" fact:

Last year, Ali and Mahdi Ghaedi were invited by TIFA to come to The Netherlands for a two weeks TIFA Development Program. They were selected based on their skills and our scouting reports from Iran.

The boys went through a fully packed training schedule including top training sessions, masterclass, and tests. After careful consideration and evaluation of our top coaches, we can conclude that both players do not have the skills to compete at the European level. Both players lack skill in both technical and tactical aspects, as well as personality. At TIFA we did our best to provide the best tools for the players. Unfortunately, Ali and Mahdi Ghaedi did not have what it takes to stand out in Europe.

At TIFA we look for the very best talents in the world to build the next-gen football players.

Link: https://tifagency.com/en/football-de...youth-players/

I think the most important fact in this thread is that they're not referring to the Mehdi Ghaedi that plays for Esteghlal - see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=du4mwIGESv4

Comment

Btw very surprised to see that in the same video they have a completely different conclusion than what they've posted in that article - https://youtu.be/du4mwIGESv4?t=219

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
        I think the most important fact in this thread is that they're not referring to the Mehdi Ghaedi that plays for Esteghlal - see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=du4mwIGESv4
        Ofcurse not This players are very young!
        But I see one of their scouted players have ended up in 2nd Tier i Holland. So that agency ore scouts, whatever they are, cool to see that they have some focus on Iranien players to Europe.

Comment

One thing I absolutely love about the new generation is that these kids are very ambitious. The days of dreaming about playing for Esteghlal\Perspolis are over. These kids appear to have only one goal and that is to get to Europe. Mashalah!

Comment

Wow nice to see!

Comment

I really wish Mehdi has an agent who is there for Mehdi and not just there for himself/herself. Ghaedi, Delfi, Taha, Sayyadmanesh.. in my opinion these guys all deserve to play for a decent club in Holland, Belgium, Russia, Turkey.. AT LEAST. So far we have Delfi and Allahyar abroad.

Who is Mehdi Ghaedi's agent? Does anybody know?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                I really wish Mehdi has an agent who is there for Mehdi and not just there for himself/herself. Ghaedi, Delfi, Taha, Sayyadmanesh.. in my opinion these guys all deserve to play for a decent club in Holland, Belgium, Russia, Turkey.. AT LEAST. So far we have Delfi and Allahyar abroad.

Who is Mehdi Ghaedi's agent? Does anybody know?
                hooman samini who doesn’t have any european connections [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                  hooman samini who doesn’t have any european connections [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Damn.. Well he definitely should leave Iran. Maybe get in touch with his friends who are playing abroad like Delfi and Sayyadmanesh. Ghaedi has a lot of potential and as much as I respect Farhad Majidi as a player I'm not sure he's the type of coach who would sacrifice the start of his coaching career with recommending Ghaedi leaving. I don't know but Ghaedi definitely has the potential to become better than he is now.

Comment

Working...
                  X