FIFA 21 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
    Lmao, EA are a joke. Otavio, Corona both in the tots and higher rating than Oliveira.
    I guess for EA, selling packs is more important than watching the matches and going based on actual real world stats.

Only hope now is that maybe they'll release an SBC for him, but doubt it
    i def believe that there will be an sbc

Comment

How many SBCs do they usually release for a league? They already made Pepe and Corona SBCs

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        How many SBCs do they usually release for a league? They already made Pepe and Corona SBCs
        Corona is an objective card. Potentially might get an SBC tomorrow but ea are really unpredictable as they failed to give him totw a few times this season too

Comment

this is a violation and a half by ea

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...o-Evo-Soccer)&

FWIW, Iran National Team will be fully licensed in PES 2022.

Comment

Might be time to fully switch to PES then. Screw EA and their agenda

Comment

^ I would gladly do that, but unfortunately FIFA's engine is better than PES's in my opinion

PES is still arcade-ish. There's nothing wrong with that. Winning Eleven 9 will always be one of my favorite football games ever made. But that was then, this is now.

Comment

Ali Dahoo and Ali Kaquetz.

Comment

I have fifa and PES. I prefer fifa even though 2021 is the most frustrating fifa ever.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X