https://sofifa.com/players?na=161

Alipour - 66
    Asadi - 66
    Sayyadmanesh removed

No Pouraliganji, & Beitashour's gameface still missing

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Career mode squad:

Rezaei (71) ---------- Taremi (77) ---------- Ansarifard (71)
      Jahanbakhsh (74) --- Ghoddos (73) --- Gholizadeh (72)
      Milad (74) - Safari (66) - Hosseini (69) - Beitashour (70)
      ----------------------- Beiranvand (73) -----------------------

Subs: Eckert (68), Arzani (68), Irandust (69), Asadi (66), Ezatolahi (65), Moharrami (69), Tafazolli (66)

Reserves: Ghoochannejhad (67), Alipour (66), Hasegawa (65), Moghanlou (64), Khazeni (53), Ahmadi (52), Abedzadeh (73), Makani (68)

FUT squad:

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        Career mode squad:

Subs: Eckert (68), Arzani (68), Irandust (69), Asadi (66), Ezatolahi (65), Moharrami (69), Tafazolli (66)

Reserves: Ghoochannejhad (67), Alipour (66), Hasegawa (65), Moghanlou (64), Khazeni (53), Ahmadi (52), Abedzadeh (73), Makani (68)
        Pouraliganji (69) added to kickoff/career mode squads:

Comment

Not really FIFA 21 related but Taremi got a 100 overall card on FIFA 20 Mobile

https://fifarenderz.com/20/player/21506629

Comment

You can add Salmani

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              You can add Salmani
              Hasn't been added to the game yet:

Comment

Hasn't been added to the game yet:
                You are correct - he is not added yet, however I saw Kian previously added Karim and PAG to the list on the days they signed for their teams.

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Added Karim Ansarifard
                Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Added Pouraliganji

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  You are correct - he is not added yet, however I saw Kian previously added Karim and PAG to the list on the days they signed for their teams.
                  That was before the game was out, I added them as potential players who might be in the game. Don't worry though, I'll add Salmani once he gets added to the database

Comment

Salmani probably won't be added until January as he can't be registered to play yet
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

For the members who play fifa ultimate team, who do you think from the Iranian legionnaires in fut is most likely to get a special (inform, moments etc), card if any this season?

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                        For the members who play fifa ultimate team, who do you think from the Iranian legionnaires in fut is most likely to get a special (inform, moments etc), card if any this season?
                        Taremi. Azmoun would’ve if zenit was in the game. Taremi has the best chance of rage Iranians given that he gets more exposure playing in UCL and in a big club. If he fully cements a starting position I can see him get a card and maybe get a TOTs card possibly

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          Taremi. Azmoun would’ve if zenit was in the game. Taremi has the best chance of rage Iranians given that he gets more exposure playing in UCL and in a big club. If he fully cements a starting position I can see him get a card and maybe get a TOTs card possibly
                          Ye it's unfortunate Zenit aren't in the game, he would have had many informs last season and this season. Fair enough on Taremi, but it all depends on his minutes and if he's able to get enough goals and assists in the minutes that he gets, but then again for example this week, otavio was given an inform and not Marega (Marega 2 goals, otavio 2 assists).
                          I personally thought Gholizadeh or Rezaei would have had the biggest chance of getting an inform based on their early season performances but I'm not too sure how.
                          I'd love it if they were to give Jahanbakhsh a moment's card for his over head but doubt that would happen.

Comment

Taremi got robbed of an inform card for last week, EA decided to give it to Sergio Olivera instead. Let's see if they rob him of one again this week. Saman Ghoddos could also be in contention with his assist and goal but let's see if EA carries on with its anti-iran bias.

Comment

Taremi got his IF!

81 rated. Now that he got his first I can see him getting a second this season, 84 rated.

Comment

Career mode squad:

FUT squad:

Very nice!👌🏼🔥

Comment

Working...
                                X