• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    his celebration?
    He does an A for Azmoun with his hands

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      his celebration?
      as far as I know he had a mbappe folded arms celebration and the A sign.
      bumping celeb with dzyuba

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
        A for ani

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          why would that be an annoying celebration though?

Comment

He jumps and lands with his arms folded. And I didn’t know that celebration is already in the game.

Comment

FIFA 21 icons:
              https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/commen...ull_icon_list/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                My predictions:

Beiranvand - 74
                Makani - 62
                Khazeni - 54
                Ahmadi - 52
                Doorsoun - 82
                milmo looking fresh in that gent card. also look at that amazing pace.
                why is JB's passing rated 69?

Comment

Added Saeid Ezatolahi to the list

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                    Lol why is it so hard to add legends from Asia? I know EA likes to make minor improvements every year so they can just continue ripping people off and make an insane amount of money. But really? They can’t add 5 extra players into their Icons roster?

Comment

Salam everyone! Does anyone know if Zenit might be in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehrkh5 View Post
                        No news as of yet, but probably not. I think they have some sort of partnership with PES.

Comment

Im currently playing the closed Beta. Ill check to see if they're in the game tonight.

Comment

Thank you so much.

Comment

There would be a mutant 99 Azmoun card in FUT if Zenit is in this game, no doubt.

Comment

I've got closed beta on Xbox and zenits not on there. Tbh most of the squads on there also aren't updated much so obviously can't confirm if zenit will be in the released game. For example Willian and pedro are still at Chelsea but then Werner is also there as well, so some have been changed some haven't. Taremi for example has a rating of 73 despite have a 74 rating in fifa 20 ultimate team (my beta doesn't have fut though so can't comment).

But from my past experience, their beta is pretty much same or very similar squads to the previous season and they're only wanting their gameplay and features tested in the beta.

Going back to zenit, I very much doubt they will be in the game as pes has their club license and I'm guessing zenit isn't important enough for ea to make a club under a different name, badge and kit for zenit (like Juventus and Roma etc). This is a really weird decision for them not to include zenit though as fifa have the Champions League and Europa League rights and licenses so you would have thought they would have at least put the effort into having the major teams (ie those who at least were in the group stages the past season) from the Champions League.

Comment

Working...
                                X