Where will Azmoun be next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where will Azmoun be next season?

Where do you think Azmoun will be next season? Will he man up and leave Russia, or stay in his comfort zone in Russia banging in goals every week
    Napoli
    0%
    AC Milan
    0%
    Bayer Leverkusen
    0%
    Atletico Madrid
    0%
    Zenit
    0%
    Other
    0%

He may go to Milan if they play in europe next year. Best in serie a would still be Inter as they have the CL.. would love to se Lukaku and Sardar and Young in the same team, it would almost be as he was in Man United.,
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

why another thread?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        why another thread?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
        because of the poll.

Comment

He would fit in so well at Milan. We're bringing in Rangnick who I think can really develop this team. He has a close relationship with Sardar's agent. Seems unlikely that it'll happen though.
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

With 2 matches to go, he is already at 20 goals & 10 assists this season, its really time for him leave Russia. Both Milan & Napoli would be great destinations, however one of them will probably miss out on Europa League (Milan at this moment). I think if both interests are legit and true, Sardar may want to wait two more weeks to see which of these 2 plays EL next season.

Comment

I really hoped Napoli would be his next destination, but they went for an Ligue 1 player.

Zenit is OK too ; he plays at a top level club for championships & CL appearence is almost for certain.

What i don't hope for Azmoun, is a move to a mid table club where he would have to fight for his spot, cannot play for championships & Europe League spot is the biggest price he could get, therefor i have voted for a stay @Zenit.
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

It’s hard to say right now. I think there are teams that will enter race that have not been mentioned yet and covid is throwing a lot of people’s transfer plans up in the air. That can both help and hinder sardar . Teams that he was first choice target for may not be able to afford him now, and teams who had him slightly lower on their shortlist may decide to go for him.

He had 17 goals and 7 assists last season and has followed that up with 20 goals and 9 assists so far this season. Objectively those are hugely impressive stats. He has developed so much in many different ways but especially link up play, first touch, and efficiency( although he is not finished improving here). He is adding outside of box shooting to his game and continues to be a huge asset to team in terms of defensive work, both from set pieces and winning turnovers from high press or tracking back.

Crucially he again established himself in CL and proved he is a regular CL scorer, vs lyon/benfica/ good game vs leipzig.

His move is tricky because zenit of course will not give any discount and are under no financial obligation to sell him. However he himself seems set on a move if right offer comes in. Unlike arj I don’t see him going to any midtable team Bc his status at zenit is much better right now.

If the right offer doesn’t come zenit with malcom seem to have reached new level in recent weeks and a few additions could make them ready for a decent CL run that would mean sardar will generate even more interest in himself in January and next summer, when he will be 26.similar to ziyech waiting for chelsea situation. You cannot hold it against him as he has done his job and wants a new challenge, if that happens now or in a year when zenit are forced to sell as his contract is going into last year remains to be seen.

Napoli I think is done although they really liked his profile, osimhen is who they went with. Milan could be a great fit with ragnick, as would lazio with inzaghi and 2 CF system , or a very young talented leverkusen side with super attacking peter bosz that has chased azmoun since ajax days. If they sell havertz I wouldn’t be surprised if they reinvest that money in azmoun.

Comment

I think this poll is premature. It's too soon to tell we'll have to wait and see how the leagues wrap up at the least..

Comment

What's the point of Azmoun moving to a mid table or lower table club such as Werder Bremen or FC Brighton or even AC Milan with its glorious past, it has been a mid table club for years now with no prospect of Champions League football or even national titles. In Italy only Juve, Inter, AS Roma and Lazio Roma are better than Zenit. In Spain only Barca, Real, Atletico and Valencia, in Germany Bayern, Dortmund, Leipzig, Leverkusen etc.

If he doesn't get offers from clubs better than his current club, then why bother, he's better off being a star in Russia's best club, scoring, playing good, winning national trophies enjoying football and playing in the champions league. Jahanbakhsh has shown us that as well, he was better off at AZ being the star of his team and the Dutch league, playing, scoring, giving assists, having fun etc than being a benchwarmer at FC Brighton. I really believe that AZ has a better team or are at the very least around the same level As FC Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                      What's the point of Azmoun moving to a mid table or lower table club such as Werder Bremen or FC Brighton or even AC Milan with its glorious past, it has been a mid table club for years now with no prospect of Champions League football or even national titles. In Italy only Juve, Inter, AS Roma and Lazio Roma are better than Zenit. In Spain only Barca, Real, Atletico and Valencia, in Germany Bayern, Dortmund, Leipzig, Leverkusen etc.

If he doesn't get offers from clubs better than his current club, then why bother, he's better off being a star in Russia's best club, scoring, playing good, winning national trophies enjoying football and playing in the champions league. Jahanbakhsh has shown us that as well, he was better off at AZ being the star of his team and the Dutch league, playing, scoring, giving assists, having fun etc than being a benchwarmer at FC Brighton. I really believe that AZ has a better team or are at the very least around the same level As FC Brighton.
                      the important difference between the two situations is firstly that most midtable teams like even Brighton can't pay 30 million for Azmoun + his at LEAST 4 mil EU/yr salary package. Secondly, Zenit are rich and dont want him to leave, unlike AZ who were auctioning ARJ to highest bidder.

Only the teams you mentioned can realistically afford somebody like azmoun on their team. Although I would add that milans rebuild is gaining a lot of steam and guys like Hernandez, Bennacer, Kessie, Rebic, highly rumored Szboszlai are legitamitely good young players and Ragnick a world class coach. Plus they are clsoe to securing Europa League football at least this season which is not bad.

But, unlike what kiankhosh mentioned in the opening post, this has nothing to do with "Azmoun manning up" It has to do with a team that represents an improvement on zenit coming along and agreeing a fee with the russians, somethin easier said than done.

Comment

Wolfsburg?

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post
                          Wolfsburg?
                          no chance. They have weghorst, even if he left the transfer fee needed for sardar would be 2x their current record fee. Not to mention wolfsburg are not really an upgrade to zenit.

From Germany only the top 5 could be realistic destinations, and then you have to subtract bayern and dortmund who are set at CF position. Leaves leipzig who cant afford him and already signed Hwang on cheap from sister club salzburg to replace werner, and gladbach and leverkusen. There only leverkusen could afford such a fee and has showed serious interest in the past tabling offers of 15 ish mil to Rubin Kazan before the WC

Comment

Considering his price tag, I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up in England.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              the important difference between the two situations is firstly that most midtable teams like even Brighton can't pay 30 million for Azmoun + his at LEAST 4 mil EU/yr salary package. Secondly, Zenit are rich and dont want him to leave, unlike AZ who were auctioning ARJ to highest bidder.

Only the teams you mentioned can realistically afford somebody like azmoun on their team. Although I would add that milans rebuild is gaining a lot of steam and guys like Hernandez, Bennacer, Kessie, Rebic, highly rumored Szboszlai are legitamitely good young players and Ragnick a world class coach. Plus they are clsoe to securing Europa League football at least this season which is not bad.

But, unlike what kiankhosh mentioned in the opening post, this has nothing to do with "Azmoun manning up" It has to do with a team that represents an improvement on zenit coming along and agreeing a fee with the russians, somethin easier said than done.
                              Plenty of mid table to lower table Premier League clubs who play kick and rush ala FC Brighton who can afford to buy Azmoun. My argument is that it is more wise for Azmoun to move to a better club than Zenit instead of moving to a club with less quality but who compete in the big four.

Comment

Working...
                              X