No announcement yet.

Where will Azmoun be next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Milan are gonna be in anymore. Seems like they are pursuing Jovic or Schik.

Really hope Leverkusen pops up again, with Haavertz leaving and Volland able to play wide it would be a good match. Also Europea league with the team guaranteed and a better overall league than Serie A. I just think they won't be a striker unless they sell Alario

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you but he wont go anywhere.

Comment

https://www.kicker.de/780143/artikel...iland_geplatzt

Kicker which is tier 1 for Germans/German football reporting that Rangnick to Milan is off and Pioli will extend for another season at Milan.

So Milan and Napoli seem out of the question now

Comment

70% chance he stays at Zenit. 25% chance he goes to the EPL. 3% chance he goes to the Serie A. 1% chance he goes to the Bundesliga. 1% chance he signs with Chennai FC in the Indian Super league.

Source: My maghz

Comment

No one will pay that transfer fee except for an English team. It doesn’t seem like he has any serious interest from English clubs so I think he’ll stay in Russia.

Comment

Can't see him leaving Russia anytime soon
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The umbelical cord is now an umbelical chain. I dont think Azmoun has genuine interest in leaving Russia. He feels comfortable there and its going well for him. He does not appear to be that adventurous to want to try it elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

He’ll spend another 5-6 years in Russia, maybe China for a year to collect his last serious paycheck, and then a farewell season in IPL before he retires.

Comment

I think the ideal club and level for Sardar is Atletico Madrid. They play a system that would suit him well. Costa is old and Joao Felix is still developing. He could be an important part of their attacking lineup.

Comment

After winning golden boot watch Zenit raise their min demand to 35 mil..!?
                      That pretty much takes most suitors outa contention but perhaps English ones ..!?

Comment

should call up CQ and ask his advice as a final mental check.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          I think the ideal club and level for Sardar is Atletico Madrid. They play a system that would suit him well. Costa is old and Joao Felix is still developing. He could be an important part of their attacking lineup.
                          Would be a dream for Azmoun to go to Atlético and establish himself in the starting 11

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think a rotation of Azmoun, Costa, Felix and Morata is pretty deadly. Azmoun and Felix could be a strong partnership of the future.

Comment

i hope he go spain but maybe he will stay in zenith.

Comment

Where will Azmoun be next season?

He came in at 2.half. Og he played from start he could have scored more goals. Any way, congratulation Aghaye Ghol⚽️⚽️⚽️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Working...
                                X