No announcement yet.

Should Skocic use a 2 striker system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

442 system is the most successful system in football if you have two strikers available. Some managers play different systems. Or sometimes they only have one striker available and change the system.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

As coach i would always see what players i have then decide my tactics, how cant you play with 2 strikers when you have taremi and azmoun ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
        As coach i would always see what players i have then decide my tactics, how cant you play with 2 strikers when you have taremi and azmoun ?
        In fact I would say a 2 striker system is a must since we have so many good strikers at the moment.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          Because our defence is a liability and we need Taremi also helping out with defending, with Ghoddos and Gholizadeh we have enough power to assist Azmoun. But all three of them need to do there defensive duties and press the opponent because we need to win all of our remaining games or we will be out. Once we have qualified for the next round we can try the 4-4-2 system with Taremi focusing and using all his energy in scoring goals together with Azmoun.

Comment

I don't see how this team can't beat our 4 opponents. We will have Ghaedi, Karim and Kaveh if needed.

------------------Beiranvand------------------

Moharrami---PAG---Shoja-------Milad-------

---------Ebrahimi------Saeid-----------------

---Saman---------------------------Gholi-----

--------------Taremi---------------------------
            ------------------------Azmoun--------------

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
              I don't see how this team can't beat our 4 opponents. We will have Ghaedi, Karim and Kaveh if needed.
              our best team.

If need be for iraq/bahrain to bolster midfield one of gholi or ghoddos ( I actually think gholi has shown in big games in belgium he can very jangandeh in CM role like vs brugge) can slide central, the other one to the right, and taremi over to the left as his physicality and gas tank can help our midfield in those sort of matches too.

We also will have ARJ as a bench option

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                One can only hope Skocic gives Taremi and Azmoun a chance for the 2 forward formation, and have it happen more than once. This is something that needs sometime to get cemented, and with the do or die situation for TM to qualify, it will be a huge risk. Who knows, maybe Skocic will take the gamble.
                Totally agree with you. So far they’ve played 1 match together. From now on that needs to be the plan going forward.

Comment

Abedzadeh
                  Kanaani - PAG - Hosseini
                  Moharrami - - - - - - - - - - Mohammadi
                  Ezatolahi
                  Ghoddos - - - - - - Gholizadeh
                  Azmoun - Taremi

Comment

Azmoun and Taremi as a 4-4-2 is a good idea but rhe plan needs to be dynamic. If the plan is to put Ghoddos/Gholi as attacking midfielders thats good.

My only concern which is validated by how often it happened vs I raq and Bahrain is that since its Taremi and Azmoun... our team just focuses on aimless crosses. Our attack needs to be more dynamic and we need to use all of their talents includjng Taremis penalty obtaining skills, Azmouns poaching, Gholizadehs runs and Ghoddos's shot

Comment

There was a time in early 70ies we used to play 4-3-3. lol
                      Well, I like more than one stricker always, so 2 it is!
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                        Jahanbakhsh over Saman, anyone over Shoja and I agree with that lineup.

JB being a better player overall imo aside , he is more of a natural wide-player than Saman. Saman struggled to make an impact in the wide position this season (started a few games in that position but was eventually benched), and even at Amiens, he was more productive as an AMF or Striker.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

JB being a better player overall imo aside , he is more of a natural wide-player than Saman. Saman struggled to make an impact in the wide position this season (started a few games in that position but was eventually benched), and even at Amiens, he was more productive as an AMF or Striker.
                          That team selection depends on the attacking plan though. JB is better than Saman wide but Saman if Skocic plays a narrowlineup...Gholizadeh or Ghoddos will be much more deadly floating behind our strikers.

Our biggest weaknesses in our past qualifiers were a missing Ezatolahi plus an invisible Shojaei. With that combo the gap between our midfield and attack was huge.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Majid can replace Shoja when he regains his form but right now Shoja is better both defensively and offensively. We can count on him on set pieces and corners too. JB never convinced me in TM. I would start Saman and Ghaedi over him at this moment.

Comment

So over the months a couple of things have happened that are VERY beneficial for team melli
                              1. Ghoddos has polished up his defensive game, gained better fitness, and acclimated to a deeper and more central role
                              2. Ezatollahi has finally gotten some playing time and seems to have gotten some of his motivation back
                              3. Taremi has learned how to play in a 2 striker system at Porto with Marega

This means a couple things. For starters, the chemistry between azmoun and taremi will be even better than before and we won't have to put one as a winger. Both understand how a two striker system works and will be able to give the coaching staff more flexibility. Ghoddos being stronger defensively means we can put him in the center of the field and even as a LM/RM without worry of leaving too many gaps behind. There won't be as much of a need to cover for him and thus we'll get to use more of our talent. Itll give Gholizadeh more freedom to play forward more as well knowing that the other side can actually defend. Some may not like it but ARJ is also one such player that has been drilled in covering defensively so there is still use for him in this system.

At this point my only worry is in the center of our defense and in choosing which goalkeeper to use.

Comment

Working...
                              X