• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow this is awesome dude! I love it! Thanks for sharing

Comment

I think it is a little too busy.

Comment

bro, as you see some members have different ideas, in general its great but you can do 3-4 different styles and we seriously should send them to IFF because your idea is great.
        of course IFF are idiots but pfdc reached strange things several times already.

Comment

Thanks for the good feedback and the kind words guys. I've been quite busy with work lately but I will make a few more comps based on some of the comments.
          Also, if you're interested in visual design work in general have a look at my portfolio website. www.rezatari.com

Comment

I love your design and looking forward to seeing the next ones man!

The only think I would add/change (the cheetah design) is make the logo a bit smaller in size (a 1/3 smaller). Other than that it looks fine, I'd vote for this if it was on a poll.

Also, how sad is it that the IFF promised us a new logo/design and they can't keep their word. The least they can do is not make empty promises. This is one reason why Mehdi Taj got a heart attack 2 years ago. Pressures from people to get their hands on the Adidas jersey and World Cup related issues. If you're not gonna live up to your word then don't say we're gonna have a new logo after the 2019 Asian Cup.

Comment

Not as criticism, but emblem would need to say something about our country, culture, roots. Something that represents all of us and Iran. And I realize in the times of akhound domination, that is a rarity, but let's try again!

Palang, has never represented our identity.

Comment

Brilliant job mate.

But why the extra up stroke ( IRANI ???) here (bottom pic)?
                Screw the symmetry. Drop that stroke and It's a fantastic design.

Originally posted by Paykan View Post

Comment

Doctor Doom, it's a capital "N" at the end. I think you are right though, it might look cleaner with a lower case "N". I'll make that change. Thanks for the great feedback man!

Comment

Does anyone know why Pendar Yousefi's designed logo as shown in the article below was not accepted?

I really like how he combined Ball with Iran Map with colors of Iran flag, also used "Iran Football Federation" as text. The idea behind designing such logo is brilliant, smart and intelligent.

Maybe this logo should be used for Team Melli in 2022 World Cup.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/148210...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post
                      Does anyone know why Pendar Yousefi's designed logo as shown in the article below was not accepted?

I really like how he combined Ball with Iran Map with colors of Iran flag, also used "Iran Football Federation" as text. The idea behind designing such logo is brilliant, smart and intelligent.

Maybe this logo should be used for Team Melli in 2022 World Cup.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/148210...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF
                      It's obvious...it doesn't have the word Islam.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Paykan View Post
                        Doctor Doom, it's a capital "N" at the end. I think you are right though, it might look cleaner with a lower case "N". I'll make that change. Thanks for the great feedback man!
                        It is a fantastic concept

I actually read it as Iran in Persian....so if you don't change the N it can be read in both languages.

You can add dots for the ى and the ن for Persian too....as long as adding these doesn't make it too confusing/busy.

But really very imaginative.... great job!!!

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                          It's obvious...it doesn't have the word Islam.

I just thought this logo if used can unite all Iranians at the moment. It is the most smartest design ever.

Comment

United Iran is exactly what this government does not want.

Comment

Working...
                            X