Taremi or Azmoun? Top Scorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salar View Post
    What worries me the most is not being able to see either of them in Qatar..
    Exactly my concern, Taremi's last WC probably...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Exactly my concern, Taremi's last WC probably...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      he will be 33 at the following WC so he could still be at a good level. Hard to tell from this far out, also we seem to be producing so much striking talent in general anybody could be usurped by then.

Taremi and Azmoun have the quality to trouble most if not all international defenses if supplied properly. in terms of TM, their best attribute is not their individual quality but how excellently they link up together. It is very hard to deal with for anybody.

Ghoddos keeping fit and in form is key for their supply line, as will be ARJ restarting career. Gholizadeh keeps improving and I think he can help in this regard too.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
        What worries me the most is not being able to see either of them in Qatar..
        your right
        what a shame ...!! the last time that WC would be played in its current traditional format and a year ago i was very positive of Progressing out of the WC group stages finally and possibly even go to the next level after that, mostly that due to its proximity to iran and high chance that EU teams not coping well and struggling to perform adequately in Asia/especially so in gutter...!

i can't believe how badly stupidass IFF/SM fked our football over with the force-out of CQ and hiring of that lard-ass, moftkhor ,con artist Wiltits..!!

Comment

Another round of matches and we are again tied. Now both have 14 Goals with 3 games to go.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Bravo Mehdi Taremi for being this years Top scoring legionaire despite the majority expecting Sardar to win the race.

I voted Taremi. 😁

Comment

THEY BOTH DID IT!

Edit : Lol got a bit excited. Pizzi still has to play his game right now vs sporting.

What fucking league doesnt do last matchday simultaneously?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                THEY BOTH DID IT!

Edit : Lol got a bit excited. Pizzi still has to play his game right now vs sporting.

What fucking league doesnt do last matchday simultaneously?
                Fully with you on that. In this last 4 games stretch Sardar had 4 goals and Mehdi had 5 goals. They are both dynomite. It would be a true shame if they dont get a crack at the world cup this time around.

Comment

ok its official now...!!!!!!

Mehdi and Sardar have finished as the joint top scorers in their respective leagues. Nobody scored more than they did. Dameshoon garm and long may it continue.

Comment

what a hostoric achievement for Iranian football. 2 Iranians becoming top scorer in top 7 European leagues in the same year!

Comment

Add Kaveh’s achievements into that as well in Belgium. He finished the season fourth in the scoring charts.

Comment

In Italy they dont choose who wins it if its a tie, they both win. Few years ago both Luca Toni and Icardi won it

But if we were to be fair Vinicius scored same in less games and only 1 Pk. But he is in a better team. Overall just happy for this historic moment for our guy Taremi

Comment

I agree i think that leagues should just share the golden boot award. Its not as simple as 'more goals in less minutes' because like others have mentioned, Vicinius has a much stronger team surrounding him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                            Hope they both become topscorers in their respective leagues. They are along with Ali Daei the best forwards in Iranian history.
                            Looks like my wish came true xD

Comment

Let this be recorded in history.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                                Let this be recorded in history.

I just saved this picture on my hard drive. It's quite an achievement for Iranian football, in the same week.

Comment

Working...
                                X