Taremi or Azmoun? Top Scorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi or Azmoun? Top Scorer

Who do you guys think will finish the season with more goals for the season in their league maches. Both Taremi and Azmoun have 13 Goals with 4 matches left each.
    Mehdi Taremi
    0%
    Sardar Azmoun
    0%
    Tie
    0%
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Sardar , Zenit are a stronger team and the best one in their league so he will have more chances .

Comment

Mehdi ftw

Zenit already won the league... and too many rumors linking Sardar with a move..! i dont think he will be afforded as many minutes to do the damage..?

Comment

We are anyway lucky to have both around the same time in TM..
        Something that barely happened before, most of the time the gap between no1 forward and the 2nd was quite alot.
        Now we have two elite forwards.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

now if we could find us a couple of younger solid CM/AMs for TM we'd be in business..!!
          BTW, how does usually Dragan line up his teams ?and whats his preferred tactics..??

he certainly is a likeable character.....lets see if his coaching and organizational skills come close to match his professionalism and top lad personality..?

Comment

Taremi (is on fire)
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Something that barely happened before, most of the time the gap between no1 forward and the 2nd was quite alot.

Reminds me of the good ol Gholamreza Rezaie days...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

ah, finally. A nostalgia merchant admits that our current players are actually good. Next step for you guys is to realize Azmoun, with more european goals, is better than Daei.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                  Reminds me of the good ol Gholamreza Rezaie days...
                  Ahem.... Are you forgetting about Rasul Khatibi, and the dead body of Enayati?
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    now if we could find us a couple of younger solid CM/AMs for TM we'd be in business..!!
                    BTW, how does usually Dragan line up his teams ?and whats his preferred tactics..??

he certainly is a likeable character.....lets see if his coaching and organizational skills come close to match his professionalism and top lad personality..?
                    What we really, sorely need is a strong, creative AM. Someone like Ozil at his prime, could really unleash Azmoon and Taremi. I do not know most of the IPL players, but have not seen anyone with that potential.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                      What we really, sorely need is a strong, creative AM. Someone like Ozil at his prime, could really unleash Azmoon and Taremi. I do not know most of the IPL players, but have not seen anyone with that potential.
                      I would take a Nekounam in his prime in this team.

Comment

Looking at their strength of schedules they're comparatively similar. I would wager on Taremi though just because he doesn't have to compete with another striker for goals. Azmoun typical has to split zenits goal count or penalties with Dzyuba

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                          It would be nice to see how Gholizadeh would do in this position. Its a shame he hasn't been given much opportunity in TM.
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

What worries me the most is not being able to see either of them in Qatar..
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Hope they both become topscorers in their respective leagues. They are along with Ali Daei the best forwards in Iranian history.

Comment

Working...
                              X