Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard news that Alireza Vahedi Nikbakht passed away from COVID-19?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone heard news that Alireza Vahedi Nikbakht passed away from COVID-19?

I was told that there was news on the Iran international channel. I came straight here to read about it, because I’m hoping it’s a rumor, and I didn’t see anything which gave me some relief. Now I see people posting sad messages on his Instagram with crying faces.

Has anyone else heard this? I hope it’s not true, the guy was such a high potential player in his day, and I don’t think anyone will forget his great bicycle kick goal against Kuwait. I am hoping for good news, the Instagram posts are not positive though.

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    I was told that there was news on the Iran international channel. I came straight here to read about it, because I’m hoping it’s a rumor, and I didn’t see anything which gave me some relief. Now I see people posting sad messages on his Instagram with crying faces.

Has anyone else heard this? I hope it’s not true, the guy was such a high potential player in his day, and I don’t think anyone will forget his great bicycle kick goal against Kuwait. I am hoping for good news, the Instagram posts are not positive though.
    He's alive.. I think another lowkey unknown player with his same name who played for sanat naft passed away, but he was much older if im not mistaken

Comment

He went live on Instagram earlier today I’d be very surprised if that’s true....

Edit: it was a mix up between nikhbakht vahedi and a player who was on Sanat Naft - not the same person
      Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 06-12-2020, 09:27 PM.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
      X