Headcoach/trainer Iran O18 or O19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headcoach/trainer Iran O18 or O19

Hi, maybe some of you can help me. I'm looking for the name/details of the headcoach of Iran O18/O19. We have some talented Iranian youthsters playing on the highest level here in the Netherlands which maybe are worth it to keep an eye on for the future.

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
    Hi, maybe some of you can help me. I'm looking for the name/details of the headcoach of Iran O18/O19. We have some talented Iranian youthsters playing on the highest level here in the Netherlands which maybe are worth it to keep an eye on for the future.
    Is it Kiyan Gilani?

@Salar are you able to put them into contact with them if you know anyone?

Comment

One of the players that can be an addition. I do think that we should contact potential future team melli players earlier, as playing in international tourneys with the Iranian youth teams will give them great exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
        One of the players that can be an addition. I do think that we should contact potential future team melli players earlier, as playing in international tourneys with the Iranian youth teams will give them great exposure.
        Shouldn't we have the opposite strategy like what countries like morocco algeria.. do? Let them for Germany, holland u19 teams, let's them transfer to good club and after pick them for our senior TM if they are worth?

Comment

To be effective in your scouting I think you should have a good view of the talent available and the talent that is willing to spend time to get acquainted with the Iranian culture of football. These players are developed at club level, playing for youth national teams just maximize their exposure. Some players are not good enough to play for the Dutch youth teams but I think would be a great addition to the Iranian youth teams, why not make use of this? It’s a win win. Iranian teams get better insight in talents available worldwide and get better relationships with these players. The player gets exposure on international tourneys which could lead to better offers and therefore better development as a player which then in return the Iranian youth teams can take advantage of.

Comment

Working...
          X