Regarding Wilmot contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
    I have no doubt in my mind that main culprit for losing CQ is the Sports minister. From the moment he took office he was opposed to CQ staying. Not only did he not want Taj to keep him till WC 22, He got very upset at him for extending CQs contract till the end of AC.
    CQ said as much during his final interviews as TM coach.

Comment

and it's funny how Misaghi who along with Kiyabani welcomed CQ's departure and compared TM's 14 goals against Cambodia with Wilmots with all CQ's games, now is sitting there asking Taj why he hired him. How much porroo some of these people are, is beyond me.

I still remember Misaghi's damn facial expression right after the Cambodia game when he was staring at the camera saying to the audiences: "You saw the game yourselves. That was not bad, was it?" As if saying, see? Now our games look so much better than before and we don't need to mennat CQ bekeshim.

Comment

Schalke04 could hire wilmots as headcoach. Even if his spell with iran wasn't good, too bad some players speak against him. He could hire some Iranians there

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Schalke04 could hire wilmots as headcoach. Even if his spell with iran wasn't good, too bad some players speak against him. He could hire some Iranians there
          Lol. Schalke are idiots if they hire Wimots.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            These kind of things exist less (actually much much less) in Europe compared to the third world.

Letting CQ go was never about lack of money (as seen in Wilmot's contract)! It was more about the big people up there getting back to making money again. Moreover CQ was also getting way too popular and hence too powerful for the regime to handle. He just had to go and in a "now or never", desperate try to make his departure easier, the whole drama was amateurishly displayed by the likes of Misaghi and Khiabani in a try to change people's minds about him right before he left. The only person who did not sell himself to go through this whole theatrical scene that the regime set up, was Ferdosipour and look where he ended up.

One thing is sure though....the same people who let CQ go to make their money, will never let Fifa ban Iran's football otherwise their income will be stopped. They may say "Fifa hich ghalati nemitoone bokoneh" in public but in reality they will get off their involvement in football for Fifa in another staged scene and then they will get right back at it once things cool down.

During this whole time after the revolution no IFF boss has been able to freely decide for Iran's football. During CQ time however, Taj got close to do stuff no other head of IFF after the revolution was allowed to do and he's the only one who was able to do it for a while until the big boys got the hold of football again before he left for "bad health" as he called it!
            Sounds like you made this entire story up. And how was Queiroz ever going to be a threat to the government? Queiroz after being our headcoach for more than 8 years and quite succesful, was let go and replaced with another European coach who was believed to bring change and attacking football in contrast to the more defensive strategy of Queiroz, but the Iranian football federation made a mistake as Wilmots turned out to be a horrible coach for TM and he was fired. That's it, it's that simple, the rest of these type of stories are all made up and based on fantasy and hot air.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              I still remember Misaghi's damn facial expression right after the Cambodia game when he was staring at the camera saying to the audiences: "You saw the game yourselves. That was not bad, was it?" As if saying, see? Now our games look so much better than before and we don't need to mennat CQ bekeshim.
              The funny part was that the camera man picks up such a subtle motion but for some reason exercised great editing work when it came to keeping the girls in the stadium off camera as long as possible.

Comment

Misaghi is the biggest hypocrite reporter of the IRIB, indeed along with Khiyabani. I used to like Misaghi when he used to travel to different parts of the country and produce those nice reports for Navad show. However his true face and his agenda got exposed when he started bashing CQ relentlessly as CQ's prescription had already been written by the authorities to get fired, hence beating on a dead horse Ironically he got so bold and aggressive with his anti-CQ narrative, as Ferdosipour was also in battle with the system and in particular the head of IRIB3 basiji A-hole.

Overall he is an opportunist c*&nt and I cannot stand him. He is complete unprofessional, and often in his interviews with his guests he tries sounding like a smartass hotshot with his "Gotcha" moments. Did you guys see how he ended his interview with Taj? You'd barely see an interviewer acting like 13 year old kids and ending interviews, such immature acts are usually carried out by interviewees and not interviewers!

I sooooooo mis 90 man!

Comment

Working...
                X