No announcement yet.

Regarding Wilmot contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we might be in deeper hole if CAS give wilmot all his money contract means another 6 million , pratically IFF will be shut down and iran football gona , since there is no way even with goverment help such a big amount can be paid, i already said our golden generantion of football is over with cq gone, our golden day were 2018 world cup and was a privillage and honour to watch them live.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      we might be in deeper hole if CAS give wilmot all his money contract means another 6 million , pratically IFF will be shut down and iran football gona , since there is no way even with goverment help such a big amount can be paid, i already said our golden generantion of football is over with cq gone, our golden day were 2018 world cup and was a privillage and honour to watch them live.
      The contract says if either party terminates the cooperation, the max Wilmots can get is three months which he got already. So there is still hope we win this case.
      CQ did not reach AC final after 8 years. This is why the cooperation with him is ended.

Comment

Like it or not, Mayeli Kohan was the best Asian Cup coach Iran had since 1996. Branko was the second best. The cooperation with CQ was ended because he could not reach to the final of Asian Cup after 8 years despite having easier draw until semi-final compare to all previous Asian Cups. Just because Wilmots was horrible, It does not mean CQ was great in everything because he was not. Anyway we have to back Skocic now.

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
          Like it or not, Mayeli Kohan was the best Asian Cup coach Iran had since 1996. Branko was the second best. The cooperation with CQ was ended because he could not reach to the final of Asian Cup after 8 years despite having easier draw until semi-final compare to all previous Asian Cups. Just because Wilmots was horrible, It does not mean CQ was great in everything because he was not. Anyway we have to back up Skocic now.
          noo your wrong, in fact if you look CQ was the best coach iran had and the most profitable coach iran had. 2 back to back world cup and all the money IFF got, mayli kohan with much much better players in 1998 could not get iran to world cup, Branko was a yes man. CQ contract was not renewed cause IFF and iran could not control him, could not tell him what to do and say, because he was bigger than Iran football. we are not talking about who is better i am saying if cq contract was expensive why sign this medicore contract him with

Comment

The contract says if either party terminates the cooperation, the max Wilmots can get is three months which he got already. So there is still hope we win this case.
            CQ did not reach AC final after 8 years. This is why the cooperation with him is ended.
            dont be so sure about this things. wilmot has gone and file a lawsuit claiming he wants all his money, and that he was fired , if the contract is what you say you may be right but i tell you iff tell you 2 things and dont tell you 10 things. Also in fifa we lost the case now it has gone to CAS, which is not good. dont believe what the iff people say, if we lose i can say iff is done, cause is way to much money, also our iff is about to be disolved and made up of 3 iranians and 3 fifa memebers, cause iran football wont amaned its constitution

Comment

noo your wrong, in fact if you look CQ was the best coach iran had and the most profitable coach iran had. 2 back to back world cup and all the money IFF got, mayli kohan with much much better players in 1998 could not get iran to world cup, Branko was a yes man. CQ contract was not renewed cause IFF and iran could not control him, could not tell him what to do and say, because he was bigger than Iran football. we are not talking about who is better i am saying if cq contract was expensive why sign this medicore contract him with
              You did not read my comment carefully. I did not say Mayeli Kohan was the best WCQs coach Iran had. I said Mayeli Kohan was the best Asian Cup coach Iran had since 1996 and no one can deny it. Branko was the second best Asian Cup coach Iran had since 1996.

The best WCQs coach Iran had since revolution was CQ and I agree with that. If the legendary coach Ivic remained in his job, he might have been our best WC tournament coach. Iran football is bigger than CQ. Do not forget that CQ lost his reputation as a good head coach before coming to Iran due to his performance as head coach in Portugal and Real Madrid.

The football community in the country expected CQ takes Iran at least to the final of last AC after 8 years with the easier draw he got until semifinal compare to previous editions of the AC. That did not happen and most fans in Iran had no problem with his departure after last AC unlike after AC 2015. As a result, the cooperation with him was ended. Hiring Wilmots was a wrong decision and the contract they signed with him was terrible. Hopefully that does not happen any more. Anyway what do you think of Skocic? I have mixed feelings about him at the moment. I wish him all the best.

Comment

You did not read my comment carefully. I did not say Mayeli Kohan was the best WCQs coach Iran had. I said Mayeli Kohan was the best Asian Cup coach Iran had since 1996 and no one can deny it. Branko was the second best Asian Cup coach Iran had since 1996.

The best WCQs coach Iran had since revolution was CQ and I agree with that. If the legendary coach Ivic remained in his job, he might have been our best WC tournament coach. Iran football is bigger than CQ. Do not forget that CQ lost his reputation as a good head coach before coming to Iran due to his performance as head coach in Portugal and Real Madrid.

The football community in the country expected CQ takes Iran at least to the final of last AC after 8 years with the easier draw he got until semifinal compare to previous editions of the AC. That did not happen and most fans in Iran had no problem with his departure after last AC unlike after AC 2015. As a result, the cooperation with him was ended. Hiring Wilmots was a wrong decision and the contract they signed with him was terrible. Hopefully that does not happen any more. Anyway what do you think of Skocic? I have mixed feeling about him at the moment. I wish him the best.
                since he worked in iran club he might have some idea but he lack international coaching. also he is being sued by his club since he had to pay 140k to his club for the termination, i would put his success currently at 40% but if moral and team building increase can go up to 70-80%

Comment

since he worked in iran club he might have some idea but he lack international coaching. also he is being sued by his club since he had to pay 140k to his club for the termination, i would put his success currently at 40% but if moral and team building increase can go up to 70-80%
                  !. 140K is not a big amount. IFF/Ministry of Sport can give Skocic 140K and then he can give 140K to the club if the club wins the case. What do you think? Do you think is this going to be a problem in the near future or not? Hopefully not.

2. I remember before Yahya went to Perspolis, Majid Jalali said if he was IFF president, he would have picked Yahya Golmohammadi as new TM head coach. Now if you had to pick one out of Skocic and Yahya, who do you pick?

Comment

Where are all those people who were so passionately complaining about CQ ripping Iran off and not even residing in Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Honestly compared to Wilmots, an Iranian coach would have been better any day!
                      Wilmots himself is unprofessional and greedy, so he found his match in the Sports Ministry and IFF.
                      As long as they built on CQs structure instead of gutting the team and introducing aliasghari

Comment

Taj revealed what me and some others here have been saying all a long.....

The sports minister was behind the whole Wilmots selection drama....

http://footballitarin.com/link_page....AZtvNrux0eCkZA

Comment

and here is more from the sports minister and the goverment who are f*cking up our football!!

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=85364

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            and here is more from the sports minister and the goverment who are f*cking our football up!!

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=85364
                            Every single one of Rouhani's sports ministers have been garbage. Just opportunist loudmouths who want to be in the paper every day. Only ones worse are maybe Aliabadi during 2006 and Hashemitaba in the mid-late 90s.

Comment

is a joke the sport minister didnt even know him, taj said the iran-holland chambers recomended him, how can a chambers recomend a football coach, someone tell me please

Comment

Taj said Holland-Iran chambers recommended Lopetegui, Renard, and Wilmots to the Sport Minister. The Sport Minister told Taj the recommendation of Holland-Iran Chambers just for their assess but the sport minister did not recommend the federation to negotiate and sign with any of those three coaches. Taj should be blamed for signing contract with Wilmots. Before signing contract with Wilmots, many Iranians in Iran were against this selection but Taj did what he wanted.

Comment

Working...
                                X