Regarding Wilmot contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding Wilmot contract

I saw this video , they were discussing wilmot contract. I am in shocked who made this contract up. i will put the link of the videos, is really shocking.
    Firstly his contract is 2,250,000 euro (only him, his assistant would have separate contracts)compared to CQ contract of 1,400,000 Euro.

Secondly, Wilmot contract is just his , IRR pay his taxes and evertthing, while CQ had to pay his own taxes, wilmot would get 6,000 euro for a win and 3,000 for a draw, while CQ would get 2,000 euro a win and no money for draw.

The contract also mention if Iran dont pay his first 3 months, wilmot according to Fifa rules can terminate one way and get 3 month compensation , which is what wilmot used , since he was not paid the 3 months

his payments
    first 3 month :562,000 euro for 4 payments

my question is
    who made this contract up, what were they smoking accpeting this contract. this is worst than CQ contract. the clauses are so stupid and against IRR. IRR know they cant pay on time, they had the same issue with CQ why put a time line of payment and you put a clause according to fifa if cant pay , one side can break the contract and get 3 month, who put that in contract???? even if IRR cant contract wilmot would get 3 months.

I am just wondering what kind of a contract is this? and if we wanted to pay more , we could have pay CQ more, and if we can pay 2,250,000 euro we could have brought a better coach for like 3 million euro a much much better coach than wilmot. i am just baffaled with this strange contract.
    here are the link and share your taughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O38Y...re=emb_rel_end

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=85373

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=85377

Dallals wanted CQ out. Simple as that. Contract was probably written before IFF knew what was even happening as the Sports Ministry forced it through.
    Although I think only 2 pages of this contract have ever been leaked so most of the talk is still hearsay.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Dallals wanted CQ out. Simple as that. Contract was probably written before IFF knew what was even happening as the Sports Ministry forced it through.
      Although I think only 2 pages of this contract have ever been leaked so most of the talk is still hearsay.
      how can IFF sign a contract and not know what is written in there, the sport committe said they knew nothing of contract yet all of them sign, how is that possible?i am baffled, now wiomot wants all his 6 million euro money since iran cancel the contract and he cancelled due to non payment

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        how can IFF sign a contract and not know what is written in there, the sport committe said they knew nothing of contract yet all of them sign, how is that possible?i am baffled, now wiomot wants all his 6 million euro money since iran cancel the contract and he cancelled due to non payment
        How many times do you install a new software or app and agree to the EULA without actually reading it? Do you think some of these ding dongs in the IFF actually understood what contract they are signing? As Nokhodi mentions above, some dallals probably got the contract together, and pushed it through and with some party bazi and taroof they got it signed without individuals actually reading the whole damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          How many times do you install a new software or app and agree to the EULA without actually reading it? Do you think some of these ding dongs in the IFF actually understood what contract they are signing? As Nokhodi mentions above, some dallals probably got the contract together, and pushed it through and with some party bazi and taroof they got it signed without individuals actually reading the whole damn thing.
          if the software i agree have to pay, i will read they can see the amount is so damn high, i mean is just baffling we have a bunch of clowns in IFF and if CAS give wilmot the case iran have to pay him for all 3 and half year which is 8 million euro. practically mean IFF will be bunkrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            if the software i agree have to pay, i will read they can see the amount is so damn high, i mean is just baffling we have a bunch of clowns in IFF and if CAS give wilmot the case iran have to pay him for all 3 and half year which is 8 million euro. practically mean IFF will be bunkrupt.
            Yea, it's very sad. Mismanagement after mismanagement.

Comment

The fact that there are still some pussy such as Asadi who are bitching about CQ contract say alot about this football and people in charge.
              This guy was in looneh_moosh when Carlos was in charge, now that carlos isn't around, he started talking behind him.
              Cheap shot..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                The fact that there are still some pussy such as Asadi who are bitching about CQ contract say alot about this football and people in charge.
                This guy was in looneh_moosh when Carlos was in charge, now that carlos isn't around, he started talking behind him.
                Cheap shot..

100%.
                Some of these guys are really low and garbage people.
                Even Firouz Karimi is still complaining about CQ.
                Their boy Wilmots failed miserably, yet they don't dare criticize him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  100%.
                  Some of these guys are really low and garbage people.
                  Even Firouz Karimi is still complaining about CQ.
                  Their boy Wilmots failed miserably, yet they don't dare criticize him.
                  Their next move will be after Skocic's tenure(hopefully long and successful) where they will group all 3 together and say "Foreign coaches do nothing for Iran, we need an Iranian"

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    Their next move will be after Skocic's tenure(hopefully long and successful) where they will group all 3 together and say "Foreign coaches do nothing for Iran, we need an Iranian"
                    Honestly compared to Wilmots, an Iranian coach would have been better any day!
                    Wilmots himself is unprofessional and greedy, so he found his match in the Sports Ministry and IFF.

Comment

Every time this issue of letting go of CQ comes up, I still get pissed off. It has been more than a year and I still cannot believe these morons got rid of the best thing that ever happened to Iranian football. Why?
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Asadi still coming out and speaking his mind. What a clown this guy is. Baba boro bargard too hamoon gharri boodi naya biroon. Hale hamamoono gerefti. The contract they speak of for both, were unprofessional. Hala in martike oomadeh mige kodoom contract behtar boodeh kodoom badtar.. What’s the difference? Reedeen be har do contract ba oon professionalism o “fooloo” kardanetoon.

Carlos 8 saal harchi gereft haghesh bood. Harcheghadr shomaharo pichoond, haghetoon bood. Carlos as 100 tatoon Irani tareh bekhatere vaghebin boodanesh. Carlos gave 8 years of his life to Iranian football and he deserves every single penny he got. Why? Because he LOVED Iran. He LOVED his Team Melli and his fans. Sure he had his flaws. But he contributed to our football.

I honestly feel bad for Asadi for coming out and speaking. How embarrassing for you Mr. Asadi.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Cheap shot..

Asadi must be one insecure person to still have hatred towards Carlos. Carlos did more for Iranian sports in 1 year than this clown did his whole career.

Comment

They got what was coming to them. End of story

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                              They got what was coming to them. End of story
                              Disagree.
                              Its our football that ends up paying for this. The people responsible for this (Wilmots, Sazmane Varzesh, spies in IFF, anti-CQ media) will get off scot-free.

Comment

Working...
                              X