• Hashemian - Karimi -Daei

0 0%
  • Karimi - Daei - Hashemian

21 51.22%
  • Karimi - Hashemian - Daei

2 4.88%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Who had the better career at Bayern?

Super Moderator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,617 Times in 4,572 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by _Navid_ View Post
    Daei would have had a much better season if he didn't keep flying for every useless TM friendly game.
    True.
    This would also have affected his goal statistics at TM as well, something that would be hard to digest for his hardcore fans.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adesor Vafaseya For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KC McElroy View Post
    That is the definition of having a more successful career. For a forward scoring one goal every 5 games is a horrible average. Especially when those supplying you with opportunities up front are Bayern's midfield.
    Definition of a successful career is contributing in goals and/or assists. He did do a decent job defending and improved his defensive game, but otherwise he was definitely not a Ballack (as intended when signed by Magath) as far as contributions. Appearances don't constitute success. Also, he was called back at Schalke a few years later and same issue- zero performance when playing (although mostly garbage time).

Daei on the other hand had to fight against Carsten Jancker, who was a German National and was being groomed for the German National Team. After leaving the team on a couple of occasions for Team Melli (I think it was the Asian Games during winter break), he fell out of favor with Hitzfeld and was reduced to substitute player. Yet, he still managed to score 6 goals that season. There is no doubt in my mind that he would have scored in that famous CL game against ManUtd had he been subbed in. He was also very close to scoring in the German Cup Final and narrowly missed the goal. It's not even a close comparison. Daei was miles ahead in contribution in comparison to Karimi.

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,864 Times in 6,225 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaanevarAjeeb View Post
    Definition of a successful career is contributing in goals and/or assists. He did do a decent job defending and improved his defensive game, but otherwise he was definitely not a Ballack (as intended when signed by Magath) as far as contributions. Appearances don't constitute success. Also, he was called back at Schalke a few years later and same issue- zero performance when playing (although mostly garbage time).

Daei on the other hand had to fight against Carsten Jancker, who was a German National and was being groomed for the German National Team. After leaving the team on a couple of occasions for Team Melli (I think it was the Asian Games during winter break), he fell out of favor with Hitzfeld and was reduced to substitute player. Yet, he still managed to score 6 goals that season. There is no doubt in my mind that he would have scored in that famous CL game against ManUtd had he been subbed in. He was also very close to scoring in the German Cup Final and narrowly missed the goal. It's not even a close comparison. Daei was miles ahead in contribution in comparison to Karimi.
    I'm not calling either Bayern career successful. I'm arguing which one was more successful compared to the other. Being reduced to a substitute, regardless of the reason, cannot be considered a success. We are not talking about what might have been under different circumstances but rather what actually was the case.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,731 Times in 2,824 Posts
    why is Hashemian even in there? He didnt even have a career at Bayern

Seems like another Daei vs Karimi thread

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EKBATAN View Post
    why is Hashemian even in there? He didnt even have a career at Bayern

Seems like another Daei vs Karimi thread
    He was with them for a year and played 15 games. One person actually considers his career better than both Daei and Karimi while 2 other people consider it better than at least one of Daei or Karimi's careers.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,142 Times in 4,125 Posts
    lol who voted for hashemian
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,360 Times in 2,359 Posts
    Btw Willy Sagnol had an interview with Iranian tv. He spoke about Vahid and Ali

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,731 Times in 2,824 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KC McElroy View Post
    He was with them for a year and played 15 games. One person actually considers his career better than both Daei and Karimi while 2 other people consider it better than at least one of Daei or Karimi's careers.
    Clearly those votes are a joke.

I see Hash played 9 games and all were subs and probably cup games.

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EKBATAN View Post
    Clearly those votes are a joke.
    I see Hash played 9 games and all were subs and probably cup games.
    He played 15 times and 468 minutes for Bayern, 9 times in the Bundesliga, twice in the UEFA Champions League, twice in the German Cup, and twice n the German League Cup. That's his career at Bayern.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    allah akbar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 107

You do not have permission to view the list of names.