علیپور جانشین طارمی می*شود؟

https://footballi.net/news/r/539453/...ی-می-شود

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

علیپور جانشین طارمی می*شود؟

https://footballi.net/news/r/539453/...ی-می-شود
      Legitmately think Alipour was always going to Europe before Torabi

Comment

Would be a great move for alipour himself. I personally do not rate him very highly. He is quite 1 dimensional, his linkup play is quite weak. But if mehrdad has been such a success there there is no reason alipour cannot either

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Would be a great move for alipour himself. I personally do not rate him very highly. He is quite 1 dimensional, his linkup play is quite weak. But if mehrdad has been such a success there there is no reason alipour cannot either
          Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Legitmately think Alipour was always going to Europe before Torabi
          https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...-render-taremi

And here is the link from Portugal’s most reputable sports outlet: “Record”.

Comment

Alipour 25 saaleshe. Be har haal agar bere Europa mitone daste kam 5 saal onjaa baazi kone.

Man shakhsan az tarze harkat kardanesh bedoone toop khosham miyad va az

nazare sorat ham bad nist. Fekr mikonam zire yek morrabbie dorost o hesabi betone rooye golzanish ham khob kaar kone.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Va AGAR bere Porteghaal, Persepolis yek gheron ham nemigire chon gharardaad ta maahe June emsaal daare.

Hamoon dastaane hamishe.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I don't see this happen as they will have to deal with PP.
                Rio ave would be smarter to take torabi instead

Comment

https://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=283743

Taremi 2.0? Rio Ave in advanced negotiations for Ali Alipour

There is no shortage of suitors for Taremi, who must leave Vila do Conde, but the replacement may arrive precisely from Iran. The news is advanced by the newspaper Record and reports on advanced negotiations between Rio Ave and Ali Alipour.

Currently at the service of Persepolis FC, the 24-year-old striker, already an AA international for Iran on three occasions, has a contract until the end of this season and is seen by the Vila-Condensian officials as a potential successor to Taremi on the front.

Alipour experienced his best season in 2017/18, when he scored 24 goals in 40 games. Still, this season's record is also impressive, having already scored eight goals in six matches.

Comment

Unpopular opinion, but I Would rather have players like alipour stay in the domestic league. His ceiling isnt that high, his position in TM is stacked, and having players like him will help elevate the league and in ACL

Comment

Alipour is still quite young(25). He will not lose anything to take a chance in Europe.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Alipour is still quite young(25). He will not lose anything to take a chance in Europe.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                        He should most definitely go if he has an offer. However I don't think he's near as good as Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                          Unpopular opinion, but I Would rather have players like alipour stay in the domestic league. His ceiling isnt that high, his position in TM is stacked, and having players like him will help elevate the league and in ACL
                          It’s paper talk for now but it is rumored Persepolis already have a striker line up for Alipour’s departure. The possible candidates are Issa Alekasir, Shahriar Moghanlou, and Saeed Vasei. (The most probable candidate being Alekasir out of the 3)

Additionally, we have lots of youth prospects in the league like Alireza Monazami, Aria Barzegar, Mehdi Abdi, and Amir Roustaei all of whom can step up and take Alipour’s place. Alipour did all he could for Persepolis, took to the final, top scorer of league, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                            He has nothing to lose to go there. Either he will succeed or he will come back to qatar (=cash for him) or in IPL to improve our league with his euro experience.
                            The only shortcoming if he fails will be to ternish our football reputation and portuguese stoping to seach iranian players like what happens in Greece. However the risk is small and it should be taken. We badly legionnaires even for our players that aren't TM material

Comment

Torabi is by far IPL's best player. He should get his lazy bum out of Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                                Torabi is by far IPL's best player. He should get his lazy bum out of Iran.
                                His personality screams that he is going to stay unfortunately.

Maybe in a couple years he will leave for a short while and return to Iran.

Guy turns 26 in a few months so his window is going to start to close for better European teams

Comment

Working...
                                X