Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Golnoosh Khosravi ---> Konak Belediyespor

Correct me if wrong, but I believe she is the first Iranian woman to play in Europe.
    Good luck to her and damesh garm!

Comment

Arshavin said zenit should sell azmoun for 35m€ and replace him by kokorin.
      Russian site said Napoli is preparing a 30m€ bid and 5 years of contract. Napoli is also still considering Jovic.
      I hope they won't get him if they bought azmoun

Comment

Lazio have joined too

https://www.areanapoli.it/calciomerc...ik_369468.html

EXCLUSIVE - Azmoun-Napoli, Lazio appears! Caicedo in Asia? Immobile, Giroud, Jovic and Milik ... Sardar Azmoun in the sights of Lazio: the striker of Zenit Saint Petersburg, the target of Napoli, is also liked by Igli Tare. Lazio puts their eyes on Sardar Azmoun: the Biancoceleste club likes the attacker of Zenit Saint Petersburg, already the target of the Napoli market (and of several English teams). The sports director Igli Tare - according to what has been learned by the editors of AreaNapoli.it - ​​would in fact be reflecting on the possibility of hiring the ex Rubin Kazan in the event of a farewell to Felipe Caicedo. The Ecuadorian center forward is doing well in Rome, however he is attracted by the prospect of a possible transfer to Asia: at the moment he receives 2.2 million net plus bonuses, but would go away if he finds a company willing to guarantee him a salary of 4-5 million a season. If Caicedo does not leave, a less onerous attacker may arrive at Simone Inzaghi's court to better complete the advanced department. In Rome, however, almost certainly Ciro Immobile (also liked by Naples, is in the smell of renewal) and the Argentine Joaquin Correa will remain. For Tare, Azmoun would represent an alternative to Chelsea's Olivier Giroud, given the difficulties in getting his hands on the French bomber. As for Napoli, the Iranian remains at the top of the list of Cristiano Giuntoli, who has not yet sunk the blow with Zenit because he is waiting to better understand if there are concrete glimmers for a renewal of Arkadiusz Milik. Finally, if Dries Mertens did not extend, he would focus on Real Madrid's Luka Jovic to replace him (costs permitting).

Comment

Gazzetta dello sport : ancelotti (everton) wants lozano which will clear the path for azmoun at napoli : https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie...17898387.shtml

Comment

https://twitter.com/SSCNapoliNews_/s...05808434180097

"Sardar Azmoun has really impressed Cristiano Giuntoli, who would do anything possible to bring him to Napoli. He will cost €30m. The main problem is freeing up a slot for non-EU citizens. Therefore, Napoli may seriously consider the sale of Hirving Lozano. (@Gazzetta_it)"

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

https://twitter.com/SSCNapoliNews_/s...05808434180097

"Sardar Azmoun has really impressed Cristiano Giuntoli, who would do anything possible to bring him to Napoli. He will cost €30m. The main problem is freeing up a slot for non-EU citizens. Therefore, Napoli may seriously consider the sale of Hirving Lozano. (@Gazzetta_it)"
              LOOOL, They just spent a lot of money on Lozano, why would they sell him?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                He has been underwhelming. The typical case of doing well in the Dutch league and not adapting after.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  He has been underwhelming. The typical case of doing well in the Dutch league and not adapting after.
                  He hasn't been a disaster. I think the pressure is very hard to adjust to in a city like Naples where everyone is football crazy.

Comment

maybe under normal circumstances they would give him more time, but since arrival of gattuso he has barely even made the bench, and gattusso seems to have made it clear that lozano is not in plans. He has really struggled physically and defensively.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      maybe under normal circumstances they would give him more time, but since arrival of gattuso he has barely even made the bench, and gattusso seems to have made it clear that lozano is not in plans. He has really struggled physically and defensively.
                      Tbf it was a dumb decision bringing such a frail player to a physical league like the serie a

Comment

Is Gatusso actually a good coach? He's certainly charismatic but I don't know if that translates into being a master tactician.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Is Gatusso actually a good coach? He's certainly charismatic but I don't know if that translates into being a master tactician.
                          The jury is out as they say.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            he was in retrospect very good with AC milan. He took them within 1 pt of CL with really mediocre squad, that after having added some good players and removing gattuso is now doing much worse.

With Napoli he has brought stability to a very inconsistent team. With ancellotti they would beat liverpool one week and lose to lecce the next. Gattuso has made them harder to break down, switched to 4-3-3 from ancelottis 442. The players seem to really enjoy working with him, he can get extra out of them. Tactically I would say he has proven in matches like Barcelona before covid that he is astute. He is still young and inexperienced, not at the level of conte, inzaghi, allegri or even sarri but he is definitely a solid up and coming coach.

Comment

Well, there are a lot of reasons behind this. One of which is Gatusso having no use for him in his tactics nor does he really fit his tactics and most likely was assuming to play under Ancelotti’s, then moved to Everton. The other reason is he did not entirely live up to his “hype” according to Napoli fans.

As for selling, there is also many reasons behind this. One of which is freeing up space for non-EUs and the other is at least getting something for their money when they sell.

Comment

I have a feeling it will be Sporting...

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2020-04-29/...tactado/842245

«TAREMI? YES, I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED»

Silva Campos, president of Rio Ave, assumed that Mehdi Taremi was the target of proposals and that he will hardly be in Vila do Conde next season.
                                «Taremi is one of our assets. We will hardly keep Taremi. Whoever wants to take it, has to pay. He has another year of contract, with a termination clause and I hope a good proposal arrives, which he cannot say no ”, he explained, on Channel 11.
                                Sporting and Benfica were clubs closely associated with the player and the club leader confirmed negotiations with ‘the big three’. «Yes, I have already been contacted, it was no secret, but we have not reached an agreement. I don't want to talk about names. We have not reached an agreement and we may be able to reach it now. We are waiting for proposals. »

Comment

Working...
                                X