Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    Getting players from "exotic" countries such as Iran is a big risk (according to Dutch scouts), if AliReza was a precedent to acquire more Iranian players in the Dutch league, we would've seen them even before AliReza moved to Brighton.

Both AliReza & Gucci have played good season(s), but this is not enough for Dutch clubs to choose Iranian players that easy (sad enough!).
    Are Pajam jan. Dorost migi. Be har haal be nazar mirese dare Belgique baraye bazikonhaaye maa baaz shode. In bad nist.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Getting players from "exotic" countries such as Iran is a big risk (according to Dutch scouts), if AliReza was a precedent to acquire more Iranian players in the Dutch league, we would've seen them even before AliReza moved to Brighton.

Both AliReza & Gucci have played good season(s), but this is not enough for Dutch clubs to choose Iranian players that easy (sad enough!).
      Why are they still hesitant? They literally made tens of millions off of Alireza?
      Is it not worth it for them to bring in good young players for a few hundred thousand euros?

Comment

What “risk” are we talking about? I’m very curious - because we know there is 0 financial risk with how cheap it is to buy a young Iranian talent. If I’m a scout or coach and I see a guy like ARJ come in and be THE best player in the league I’d be curious to see how he compares to other compatriots of his, and as much as I love ARJ as a player and person, he’s not the best or most talented we have and it doesn’t take much to see that! Is there some level or racism here bc that’s the only thing I can see from where I’m sitting.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          What “risk” are we talking about? I’m very curious - because we know there is 0 financial risk with how cheap it is to buy a young Iranian talent. If I’m a scout or coach and I see a guy like ARJ come in and be THE best player in the league I’d be curious to see how he compares to other compatriots of his, and as much as I love ARJ as a player and person, he’s not the best or most talented we have and it doesn’t take much to see that! Is there some level or racism here bc that’s the only thing I can see from where I’m sitting.
          I guess they have non eu quotas, they may prefer to fill it with mexicans brazilians or argentinians.
          Also, buying an iranian from ipl should add some extra administrative works compared to other nationality.

Comment

- Their is the NON EU Salary rule
            - Their is the skepticism & racism

Believe me, i have tried to bring Iranian players to Eredivisie since 1999. Not that i'm a player agent nor am i a scout, but from a young age with passion for the game & Team Melli i tried all i could. Spoke with a lot of Technical managers or directors in those years.
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              Dear God,

I hope he doesn't ruin Jahanbakhsh's legacy there if he goes.
              lol
              i actually think Torabi would suit the league's loose defending and highly attacking style of play, rather well and far, far more likely to thrive there than say in Belgium..!!
              besides, importing him directly from iran would likely cost AZ half that of acquiring ARJ from NEC..! with much Higher Potential of yielding a profitable next transfer..!!
              AZ sorta lucked out with ARJ catching on fire at right juncture, towards the end of his last season there finishing as leagues top scorer..!
              even if Torabi do real well for them, they can make a healthy profit offloading him elsewhere next, but NOT very unlikely to get those sort$ of figures as ARJ for his transfer out ..!
              too many rich clubs been burned inve$ting on Eredivisie top talents and nowadays top leagues are much more hesitant to splash the big cash on acquiring talents from Eredivisie, especially an un-marketable eye-ranian one..!!

All that aside, Torbi doesnt strike me as the sort who would transfer outa of the country ever..!! all these talks are very likely just bs bazargarmi to get a lucrative contract extension outa PP...!

Comment

Holland is Torabi's dream. Lots of space, minimal defense and encouragement of shooting left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  lol
                  i actually think Torabi would suit the league's loose defending and highly attacking style of play, rather well and far, far more likely to thrive there than say in Belgium..!!
                  besides, importing him directly from iran would likely cost AZ half that of acquiring ARJ from NEC..! with much Higher Potential of yielding a profitable next transfer..!!
                  AZ sorta lucked out with ARJ catching on fire at right juncture, towards the end of his last season there finishing as leagues top scorer..!
                  even if Torabi do real well for them, they can make a healthy profit offloading him elsewhere next, but NOT very unlikely to get those sort$ of figures as ARJ for his transfer out ..!
                  too many rich clubs been burned inve$ting on Eredivisie top talents and nowadays top leagues are much more hesitant to splash the big cash on acquiring talents from Eredivisie, especially an un-marketable eye-ranian one..!!
                  All that aside, Torbi doesnt strike me as the sort who would transfer outa of the country ever..!! all these talks are very likely just bs bazargarmi to get a lucrative contract extension outa PP...!
                  Its not his playing acumen I question, its his ability to deal with the things you deal with outside of Iran's league like PR with fans, teamwork with players from countries you normally don't play alongside etc.

Jahanbakhsh has been a professional throughout, Azmoun/Belgium squad/Mohammadi/Taremi have been mostly great, Ezatolahi disappointing....
                  Idk where Torabi falls on that spectrum

Comment

Although I highly doubt this rumor is true, I rather see AZ go for Gholi. I wouldn't consider it a lateral move from Charleroi, but a slight upgrade. Gholi would kill it in Holland.

Comment

Believe me, i have tried to bring Iranian players to Eredivisie since 1999. Not that i'm a player agent nor am i a scout, but from a young age with passion for the game & Team Melli i tried all i could. Spoke with a lot of Technical managers or directors in those years.
                      How did you contact these technical managers? I guess they are inaccessible for those that are outside the football world

Comment

Khaste nabashid, I try to do the same with MLS club officials I have met but of course it’s more complicated here and also less desirable than eredivise.

Could you elaborate more on the non EU salary rule?
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          How did you contact these technical managers? I guess they are inaccessible for those that are outside the football world
                          You be surprised how far you can come with the right motivation.
                          Besides the motivation and my intrinsically talent for sales i must add that i knew 2 or 3 pro players & 1 journalist.

My first succes was with Feyenoord who we're actually really polite and open, my second succes was through school and my project which i did at ADO Den Haag.

Over the years i have connected with some, made friends with others in the Dutch soccer world and succeeded to discuss the matter of Iranian players with various clubs.

I was able to conduct a few interviews also for PFDC, such as the one with Roda JC & Minavand (trial years back).

Comment

Khaste nabashid, I try to do the same with MLS club officials I have met but of course it’s more complicated here and also less desirable than eredivise.

Could you elaborate more on the non EU salary rule?
                            Sad enough i didn't have any success, was close with bringing Dejagah on loan to ADO Den Haag, but Hertha refused.

NON EU players above 20 years of age have to earn 150% of the average salary that is paid in the eredivisie.
                            Under 20 its 75% of the average eredivisie salary.

At this moment the average eredivisie salary is about 300k.

The only clubs that even pay more than 250K are top6 teams such as Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord, Vitesse, AZ and maybe FC Utrecht.
                            ADO Den Haag for example has a salary cap at 250k.

Comment

Golnoosh Khosravi ---> Konak Belediyespor

Correct me if wrong, but I believe she is the first Iranian woman to play in Europe.

Comment

Arezooye pishraft baraye Golnoosh. Bekhatere IR capitaliste mazhabi bayad ba rosari baazi kone. Behesh miyaad dar avval forsat hejabesh raa bendaze

tooye satle ashghaal, amma chon shayad bayad bargarde Iran vadaare mohaash raa beposhone.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X