Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Iranian clubs should be nothing else than developers of our national team : develop young players and sell them to euro club. Not the one that do this for others national team, one that can eliminate us from the next wc.
    Also I can add PP didn't let taremi, alipour, beiro (and maybe others like torabi?) go to europe and make them waste precious years in their development in staying in the middle east.
    I am totally in agreement with you bro. but what you are saying in this case is irrelevant. They already have resan, in the future they shouldnt buy foreign players at all, but now they have him and his value has gone up and they have offers it makes great sense to sell him. With that money the club can pay off debts and invest in iranian youth. You act as if suddenly iraqi players will be using PGPL as a gateway to europe, there are only a handful of decent ones at max, if one or two play for iranian teams then make those iranian teams good money off sales there is nothing wrong with that.

What is your alternative, let resan rot on bench bc he is iraqi? Instead of selling him for a good price and being able to replace him with iranian youth? Now that makes no sense at all. He will then leave for a free transfer and PP will just lose millions for literally no reason but to spite an iraqi Thankfully they wont be doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I am totally in agreement with you bro. but what you are saying in this case is irrelevant. They already have resan, in the future they shouldnt buy foreign players at all, but now they have him and his value has gone up and they have offers it makes great sense to sell him. With that money the club can pay off debts and invest in iranian youth. You act as if suddenly iraqi players will be using PGPL as a gateway to europe, there are only a handful of decent ones at max, if one or two play for iranian teams then make those iranian teams good money off sales there is nothing wrong with that.

What is your alternative, let resan rot on bench bc he is iraqi? Instead of selling him for a good price and being able to replace him with iranian youth? Now that makes no sense at all. He will then leave for a free transfer and PP will just lose millions for literally no reason but to spite an iraqi Thankfully they wont be doing that.
      What I don't like is seeing them keeping at all cost (=losing money and wasting our national team player) iranian players and selling a TM opponent straight to europe.

If it is only a problem of money, they should have sell better and earlier taremi, beiro, Ali pour etc..

Comment

According to khabar varzeshi (Frontpage) torabi new team could be gent or charleroi

Comment

According to khabar varzeshi, torabi new team could be gent or charleroi
          GENT????!!! I mean it’s khabar varzeshi so most likely bs but Charleroi makes me think Ghloizadeh could be on his way out soon so they need a replacement event though they already have Delfi but I don’t see this Bacheh Rahbar going anywhere

Comment

What I don't like is seeing them keeping at all cost (=losing money and wasting our national team player) iranian players and selling a TM opponent straight to europe.

If it is only a problem of money, they should have sell better and earlier taremi, beiro, Ali pour etc..
            i think resan has had offers in the past as well. They are hurting themselves and iranian football when they turn down good money from abroad for talents, iranian, iraqi, or otherwise. With that money they can pay off debts and reinvest the cash in cheaper young iranian guys. If one iraqi gets a move to europe its ok, it wont be the end of the world for us. We have 10x where that came from ourselves.

Comment

i think resan has had offers in the past as well. They are hurting themselves and iranian football when they turn down good money from abroad for talents, iranian, iraqi, or otherwise. With that money they can pay off debts and reinvest the cash in cheaper young iranian guys. If one iraqi gets a move to europe its ok, it wont be the end of the world for us. We have 10x where that came from ourselves.
              About your two last sentences : Our gk that made a wonderful wc18 is still playing in Iran two years after and our NT didn't win against iraq since years . I don't think our 10x Legionnaire is enough yet to be so relax about our asian rivals

Comment

About your two last sentences : Our gk that made a wonderful wc18 is still playing in Iran two years after and our NT didn't win against iraq since years . I don't think our 10x Legionnaire is enough yet to be so relax about our asian rivals
                I think the premise is a bit flawed. If it bothers you should we have kicked him out of Persepolis after we lost to Iraq?

On this premise, lets assume we do whats best for TM here...

Resan being in Iran is "more detrimental" to TM since he can look at TM players and see their weaknesses.

Hes not the second coming of Messi, hes an Iraqi winger with above average dribbling compared to other Iraqis. It would be doubly impressive if Persepolis sold him, balanced their debts, and Resan had a average European outing.

Comment

We are not relaxed. Your argument is misguided. resan leaving opens the spot for a young iranian midfielder/winger which I gave many examples of to take his place, and help fix PP debts in the process. What is alternative, wait one more year for him to be free agent, take place of Iranian player for another year, then leave to Europe on a free transfer when they could have got good sum of money for him now? Why? Because Pp management did dumb shit in previous years with beiranvand and taremi?

Comment

We are not relaxed. Your argument is misguided. resan leaving opens the spot for a young iranian midfielder/winger which I gave many examples of to take his place, and help fix PP debts in the process. What is alternative, wait one more year for him to be free agent, take place of Iranian player for another year, then leave to Europe on a free transfer when they could have got good sum of money for him now? Why? Because Pp management did dumb shit in previous years with beiranvand and taremi?
                    You’re speaking as if Bashar can be easily replaced - he’s been one of our best and most consistent players since he got here. I’m not aware of any young guys in our squad who can step up and fill his shoes. But we do need to fix our debts so selling him and beiro is a must - Beiranvand should have been sold a long time ago to prevent being in this mess of a situation in the first place.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      You’re speaking as if Bashar can be easily replaced - he’s been one of our best and most consistent players since he got here. I’m not aware of any young guys in our squad who can step up and fill his shoes. But we do need to fix our debts so selling him and beiro is a must - Beiranvand should have been sold a long time ago to prevent being in this mess of a situation in the first place.
                      no young guys in PP squad, but are there young guys in the league that could? Yes of course there is. For very cheap too.

Just this season mohebbi from azadegan to sepahan, before that ghaedi from azadegan to esteghlal, allahyar for buttfuck nowhere to esteghlal.
                      PP can make moves like that too, clear their debts, and remain competitive in the league. That is the only way forward for them, unless they just want to bankrupt themselves and then keep leaching off government to save them after. To honestly run a viable operation PP, SS, etc must sell 2 players a season for solid fees. Or else it is a vicious cycle of overpaying players and coaches, failing to pay them, getting fined by fifa, and running back to government to bail out their sorry asses, government continuing vicious cycle bc their own thieves are benefitting from it.

PP have nourollahi, resan, Beira, Alipour, torabi as very saleable assets. Beira is sold, good move. Now one of the others should sold to and replaced by cheaper youngster.

and btw, its not like PP are gonna be winning ACL or anything anytime soon that they need a big budget squad for.

Comment

Your question about what PP should do should be directed to PP management, not me. I don't care about PP results or debts, so personally I wouldn't take the best decision for PP but for our national team interest.
                        About the young iranian players, I prefer to see them in other clubs, as they proved to be a little more open to let them become legionnaires

Comment

According to khabar varzeshi (Frontpage) torabi new team could be gent or charleroi
                          Charleroi seems to be intrested in St. Pauli striker Henk Veerman ;

https://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuw...ing-charleroi/
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Shayad in Torabi bere Europa kamtar hezbollahi beshe. Dige "dorood bar Rahbar"-baazi" dar nayaare.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Shayad in Torabi bere Europa kamtar hezbollahi beshe. Dige "dorood bar Rahbar"-baazi" dar nayaare.
                              Oh buddy, some of the most hardcore hezbollahis are the ones that live outside of Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Oh buddy, some of the most hardcore hezbollahis are the ones that live outside of Iran.
                                Are, amma omide man ine ke agar in pesarak bere Belgique ye mokhi behesh hadiye bedan.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X