X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
    no way they were actually real. now im genuinely disappointed
    k

After he burst onto the scene at Asian Cup in Australia, he was a very promising and talented player. The guy could have been one of our best ever at center back. However it appears he doesn’t have the hunger to be great. He wants to be comfortable and rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Poolaliganji has an interview with IRNA. The guy had offers from Germany, France and even Brighton (same agent as JB). Yet he refused because he thought it was too big of a risk aka It was less money than China or Qatar. Really disappointing attitude.
      Matnesh jaayi peyda mishe?
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I don’t understand why some of these guys have no ambition. Guys like Azmoun and now Taremi fought hard to grow and now they’re both not only playing for high level teams in Europe with UCL but they’re also making very good money. If Morteza just would’ve bet on himself and fought for success in Europe he’d be making good money there too after maybe just a couple lower salary seasons and then bursting onto the scene

Comment

Poolaliganji has an interview with IRNA. The guy had offers from Germany, France and even Brighton (same agent as JB). Yet he refused because he thought it was too big of a risk aka It was less money than China or Qatar. Really disappointing attitude.
          Lololol

It’s just crazy to me how short sighted he can be. If he just had the courage to be away from his fam and hustle/show himself in a bundesliga, premier league, or ligue 1 team he would make more money in Europe long term. All he needs to do is look at his boy JB
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

inja hagheshe ke adam bege: KHAK BAR SARESH !!

Comment

Allegedly. I doubt the interest was ever really going anywhere. Kinda like Mehrdad Mohammadi to St. Etienne.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Matnesh jaayi peyda mishe?
                Baraye Ardalan Aghaye gol:

https://www.irna.ir/amp/84022241/

For those interested, these were the clubs:
                SM Caen, Düsseldorf, Genk, Tranzonspor and as we never knew before - Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                  Allegedly. I doubt the interest was ever really going anywhere. Kinda like Mehrdad Mohammadi to St. Etienne.
                  His agent is Amir Hashemi. Jahanbakhsh’s agent. Not the most connected but an honest man.

Comment

surprised he dropped Real Madrid and Barcelona!! 🤔
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Pouraliganji is such a disappointment. But I'm not surprised... This is what happens when your competition at that position is so low. On the other hand, our other strikers and wingers are pressured to play in Europe because of guys like ARJ, Taremi, and Sardar.

The more defenders and centerbacks we have in Europe, the better. PAG has stagnated so much... Can't wait for guys to bite the bullet and join Europe so Team Melli can phase out money hungry/nonchalant players.

Comment

Lol Hadi Mohammadi from Zobahan transferred to FC Goa in the Indian league

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          Lol Hadi Mohammadi from Zobahan transferred to FC Goa in the Indian league
                          massala and cute Indian girls. here comes Hadi
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Baraye Ardalan Aghaye gol:

https://www.irna.ir/amp/84022241/

For those interested, these were the clubs:
                            SM Caen, Düsseldorf, Genk, Tranzonspor and as we never knew before - Brighton.
                            ¨

Dastet dared nakone dooste aziz.

Pas in ham az PAG, neshoon daad ke khaayeh nadare, be har haal nooshe joonesh... kooftesh beshe.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

St. Pölten is looking to sign Reza Asadi.

http://meinfussball.at/Bewerbe/Herre...raner-aus.html

I dont know the player but I think we need more players in Austria. Austrian League is very well scouted by the germans! And with Salzburg u have a club in the league that is known for good scouting so that could lead to a scouting in iran to find more talents to bring them to Austria.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                                St. Pölten is looking to sign Reza Asadi.

http://meinfussball.at/Bewerbe/Herre...raner-aus.html

I dont know the player but I think we need more players in Austria. Austrian League is very well scouted by the germans! And with Salzburg u have a club in the league that is known for good scouting so that could lead to a scouting in iran to find more talents to bring them to Austria.
                                Never understood why Switzerland/Austria who have good relations with Iran don't have more iranians in their league

Comment

Working...
                                X