Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Dumb of them to try to sign him, knowing it will certainly end up with them being sued in a year or so for failure to pay his wages.

Even a dumber move by him if he accepts it and puts himself and his family through the chaos which is coaching in Iran in the current economic and health circumstances.
    I think what the Wilmots contract has showed is that these contracts are signed intentionally to eventually take the case to court and split the penalty money between all involved.

That was the allegation some reporters in Iran made.

Comment

Yahya golmo has a proposal from al gharafa. Hope he will take it

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Yahya golmo has a proposal from al gharafa. Hope he will take it
        If that’s true he should jump on it
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Al kasir from sanat naft and aghaei from sepahan are joining PP

Comment

Persepolis signed Aghaei and Hamed Lakk from Mashinsazi.

AleKasir from Naft Abadan is still in negotiation.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Not sure if someone has already mentioned this, but according to Rasoul Panha, Torabi is leaving Perspolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Persepolis has been told (read forced) to sell Torabi to obtain funds to pay off all their debt.

Yet Esteghlal is going after Stramaccioni which seems absurd considering their debt levels too.
                See my post about Torabi some 10 days ago: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2696713

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Not sure if someone has already mentioned this, but according to Rasoul Panha, Torabi is leaving Perspolis.
                  Ta chand rooze dige ye aksi zibaayi ba Torabi va piraahane Al-Harchi-Esmeshe kenaare dota marde qatari mibinim?
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                    See my post about Torabi some 10 days ago: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2696713
                    Oh lol, I got so distracted by the Stra news that I forgot about the Torabi part.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      Ta chand rooze dige ye aksi zibaayi ba Torabi va piraahane Al-Harchi-Esmeshe kenaare dota marde qatari mibinim?
                      Would be better than PP

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Would be better than PP
                        Me chupa un reverendo huevo
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Torabi is one of many talented Iranian players throughout our football history who will probably never play in Europe, there is also a "luck" factor involved when our players end up in Europe playing for the right clubs.

Comment

Hamoon khoobe bere Al-Qatar. Kesi az rahbare IR poshtibaani mikone behtare nazdike Makke toop bezane.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Poolaliganji has an interview with IRNA. The guy had offers from Germany, France and even Brighton (same agent as JB). Yet he refused because he thought it was too big of a risk aka It was less money than China or Qatar. Really disappointing attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Poolaliganji has an interview with IRNA. The guy had offers from Germany, France and even Brighton (same agent as JB). Yet he refused because he thought it was too big of a risk aka It was less money than China or Qatar. Really disappointing attitude.
                                no way they were actually real. now im genuinely disappointed

Comment

Working...
                                X