Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superstar0333 View Post
    Is Naderi on Kortrijk? They have him listed as an active player.
    I think he is injuried and still with PP.
    Dont get your hope high. I don't remember a U turn when an iranian don't make it in the squad for an EU team

Comment

It is said torabi has terminated his contract with PP to go to qatar
      Ss is after stramacioni, and donadoni as plan B

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        I wonder why russian clubs doesn't invest on our players, except the berdyev show. Racism like west Eu?
        Uzbek players have plenty young players in big Russian clubs
        racism ? what are you talking about lol , seriously , where did u see racism ? the world is full of players, because they dont sign iranians its racist ? or do u know something i dont know ?

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
          racism ? what are you talking about lol , seriously , where did u see racism ? the world is full of players, because they dont sign iranians its racist ? or do u know something i dont know ?
          PajamNL talked about that once, it was about Dutch club.
          Maybe racism isn't the correct word but préjugés, skepticism about our players

Btw qatari club which is after Torabi is al duheil.

Comment

Mehdi Torabi is not joining Persepolis in Their Asian matches according to goal newspaper bc he wants to be a legionnaire.....interesting
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              PajamNL talked about that once, it was about Dutch club.
              Maybe racism isn't the correct word but préjugés, skepticism about our players

Btw qatari club which is after Torabi is al duheil.
              It is visible for all of us, in The Netherlands i learned about it first hand, but even outside Dutch borders within Europe you see the skepticism and prejudice on Iranian players.
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Persepolis has been told (read forced) to sell Torabi to obtain funds to pay off all their debt.

Yet Esteghlal is going after Stramaccioni which seems absurd considering their debt levels too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Persepolis has been told (read forced) to sell Torabi to obtain funds to pay off all their debt.

Yet Esteghlal is going after Stramaccioni which seems absurd considering their debt levels too.
                  I thought no foreign players or coaches for Iranian clubs???

Comment

Official : Mehrdad Mohammadi sign with Al Arabi...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      I thought no foreign players or coaches for Iranian clubs???
                      Like most reporting in Iran it was poorly reported. The proposal has not been passed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                        Official : Mehrdad Mohammadi sign with Al Arabi...

KHAK BAR SARESH !

Comment

Originally posted by Los Tehranos View Post
                          KHAK BAR SARESH !
                          Are you aware of his other options when you use such harsh language???

Comment

Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Originally posted by Los Tehranos View Post
                            KHAK BAR SARESH !
                            chill lol. it’s not like as if he went to the zambian 7th division [emoji23]. he would probably never have a major role in tm anyways. let him secure his future finances

Comment

Esteghlal management think they will be able to convice Stramaccioni to get paid in peste and tokhtme.
                              if you ask me stramaccioni deal is just sar gharmi for fans. they lost him because they couldn't pay him on time what has changed since then ?
                              sigpic

Comment

Dumb of them to try to sign him, knowing it will certainly end up with them being sued in a year or so for failure to pay his wages.

Even a dumber move by him if he accepts it and puts himself and his family through the chaos which is coaching in Iran in the current economic and health circumstances.
                                Last edited by The; 08-31-2020, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X