Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    he is primarily LWB for SNA in 3-5-2. He was selected in totw this week. https://www.instagram.com/p/CD_OuUXBtJD/

Portimonense have a good LW who scored 5 goals and gave 7 assists this term, but only 1 LB who came from B team recently, so I think that Salmani may have more chance for LB slot, which again could be interesting for TM that needs reserve LB.
    Any more updates on Salmani's transfer situation?

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._23_years_old/

The latest I saw on Portimonense is that they were trying to sign a Malaysian winger today on Reddit. They look very stacked on wingers, which makes it seem likely they will play Jafar Salmani as a LB. And past couple of games he played LWB or LB for SNA.

I think the latest thing I read on Iranian media is that Salmani was getting his permits for Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      in that interview he gave 2 weeks ago he claimed he had recieved great offers from qatar but had not intention of going there. Would be weird if that changed in two weeks...
      $$$ he is surely not at the level where he would pocket millions in Europe and he probably knows with the current TM squad he will hardly get a chance. I still wish he stayed in Europe but I can see where this is coming from. Good luck to him
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Mehrdad showed he is a decent player who can make it in Europe, i really hope this news isn't true
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          Mehrdad showed he is a decent player who can make it in Europe, i really hope this news isn't true
          Some lowkey Greek team would be nice, kind of like the story with Karim when he went to Panionios.

Comment

I blame Rio Aves for their financial problems. Mehrdad might’ve gotten a bad first European impression with Rio Aves. I really hope this isn’t the reason. Mehrdad can still make it in Europe.

Comment

Apparently both Mazaheri and Asadi resigned from Tractor. Judging from many insta posts and Asadi's Wikipedia article, some fans are not amused by it.

IMG_6550.jpg

Comment

Mehrdad wouldn’t have been on a high wage at Aves and god knows how long he hasn’t been payed for, mans got to eat 🙂

Comment

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2020-08-26/...or-dias/858393

Comment

If true, it shows how unreliable are these portuguese medias. So much of him joining Braga, Victoria, St Etienne

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
                      Apparently both Mazaheri and Asadi resigned from Tractor. Judging from many insta posts and Asadi's Wikipedia article, some fans are not amused by it.

[ATTACH]18723[/ATTACH]
                      This is very sad.. I really wish we change our ways when it comes to Afghans. I saw this and I wasn't offended by what they edited. But what I am offended by is why as Iranians do we have to look down on Afghans? Afghans who are our not so distant brothers and sisters.. I'm happy Persepolis has fans from Afghanistan. In fact it makes me proud that our team has fans from another country. We really need to change this ugliness from our way of thinking..

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        This is very sad.. I really wish we change our ways when it comes to Afghans. I saw this and I wasn't offended by what they edited. But what I am offended by is why as Iranians do we have to look down on Afghans? Afghans who are our not so distant brothers and sisters.. I'm happy Persepolis has fans from Afghanistan. In fact it makes me proud that our team has fans from another country. We really need to change this ugliness from our way of thinking..
                        As hospitable of a country Iran and Iranians are, Iran is still a racist backwards minded country to a large extent.
                        I've heard it plenty of times regarding any African players that come into the league

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          As hospitable of a country Iran and Iranians are, Iran is still a racist backwards minded country to a large extent.
                          I've heard it plenty of times regarding any African players that come into the league
                          It’s because of the lack of exposure to tourists and foreigners and 80% of the population not being able to travel outside the country because of the economic setbacks and haroom khori inside the country.

When the pedarsookhtes leave, all the racism and backwardness will be resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Racism in Iran is pretty mild compared to countries such as the United States, Saudi Arabia, Israel and Afghanistan itself ao.

African players such as Mame Thiam and Godwin Mensha have been pretty positive and said that they experienced little to no racism in Iran in contrast to Europe (look up Mame Thiam's interview)

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                              It’s because of the lack of exposure to tourists and foreigners and 80% of the population not being able to travel outside the country because of the economic setbacks and haroom khori inside the country.

When the pedarsookhtes leave, all the racism and backwardness will be resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              in most countries 80% of population dont often travel outside...And this racism is regarding afghans who are in many numbers inside iran. Not sure how more iranians travelling abroad will help the way they look at afghans lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                                Racism in Iran is pretty mild compared to countries such as the United States, Saudi Arabia, Israel and Afghanistan itself ao.

African players such as Mame Thiam and Godwin Mensha have been pretty positive and said that they experienced little to no racism in Iran in contrast to Europe (look up Mame Thiam's interview)
                                Mild in the sense that they won't actually say it to your face, but behind the curtains all bets are off...

Comment

Working...
                                X