Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEPfJwwFNd6/

Shahriar Moghanlou was present today at the Portuguese Embassy to go to Portugal to sign the contract with Santa Clara.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      https://www.instagram.com/p/CEPfJwwFNd6/

Shahriar Moghanlou was present today at the Portuguese Embassy to go to Portugal to sign the contract with Santa Clara.
      love these low profile moves, they are always the ones that usually work out best

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        love these low profile moves, they are always the ones that usually work out best
        Same. I predict Shahriar Moghanlou will be very successful in Portugal like Taremi. Not because of his technical abilities or such, but because of his discipline, professionalism, and mentality as an athlete just going based of his interviews, performances, and his teammates/managers feedback about him. Abdollah Veisi confirms his good offers from Iran/Portugal and says if he is still manager he will not let him leave Paykan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsOYIWACaFU

I will not be surprised either if he gets called up to TM, with his chance being even more likelier now that games have been set back. He offers something new in attack which will be interesting, he has an Ibra-esque style to him, good at free kicks/penalties, proper #9, etc...

Comment

Ansarifard linked with move to AEK Athens:

"Ex-Nottingham Forest loan striker set to sign for Olympiacos' rivals

The striker failed to pin down a regular place during his short spell in Nottingham

Former Nottingham Forest striker Karim Ansarifard is on the verge of joining Greek giants AEK Athens.

The 30-year-old Iran legend is expected to complete a move from Qatari club Al-Sailiya to Olympiacos’ city rivals this week, according to reports in Greece, where he'll sign a three-year deal in the capital.

Ansarifard penned a two-year contract in Qatar after leaving Forest in July last year, but just over 12 months into his stay in Doha, has opted for a return to Europe where he’ll earn a 600,000 euro bonus, reports say.

The Iranian international joined Forest in November 2018 as a free agent, following the cancellation of his contract with Olympiacos, the club also owned by Evangelos Marinakis."

He went on to make 12 appearances in the Garibaldi, though only three of those came as part of the starting XI.

He found the back of the net twice, once in the 3-0 home victory over Hull City in March and then bagging the only goal of the game at QPR a month later.

He missed part of last season as he was called up by his country for the AFC Asian Cup in January, and also found himself down the pecking order in the battle for a first-team place at the City Ground under Martin O’Neill, before Sabri Lamouchi sanctioned his departure."

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...forest-4451095
          https://www.sportime.gr/aek/i-aek-pa...n-ansarifarnt/

Comment

The Buddy Ansarifarnt is coming back!!!

Comment

Ansarifard deserves to play in Europe.
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

My Greek friend confirm the rumors are true and The Buddy Ansarifarnt () is very close to sign with AEK, also saw several Greek sites in IG stating it, it's apparently ready to be signed and just waiting approval.

Comment

smart move....!! i think he knew if he didnt move back to europe, his TM days were numbered if not over already with so many younger and more promising EU based attackers looking primed to displace him in TM, same thing with Haj Safi ..! whatever happened to that earlier Greek club link for him..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    smart move....!! i think he knew if he didnt move back to europe, his TM days were numbered if not over already with so many younger and more promising EU based attackers looking primed to displace him in TM, same thing with Haj Safi ..! whatever happened to that earlier Greek club link for him..?
                    If we keep in mind Karims wife is Greek and his kid is born there, right now I think his move is way more realistic than Ehsan, still hoping though, and waiting.

Comment

Ehsan should go too, every single player that can leave Iran or Arab league to play in any European league, should do it
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        Hajsafi will most likely complete his move to aris thessaloniki, who finished 5th, upon completion of hazfi cup with tractor. Acc to Greek reports they are waiting for him and reserved a europa league squad place for him too.AEK finished 3rd will also be in Europa league but don’t have to go through qualifying rounds (or as many qualifying rounds).

Comment

The top 4-5 Greek teams are always solid teams especially AEK who regularly competes in Europe. Would be such a huge upgrade from QSL and as mentioned realistic considering Karim’s family situation. The guy was runner up for the golden boot in Greece they respect him a lot over there.

You know how the saying goes....happy wife, happy life. That will lead to more goals for Karim!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/HellasFoo...53308573757441

UPDATE: Karim Ansarifard has arrived in Greece and is set to sign for #AEK from Qatari club Al-Sailiya. The Iranian striker will undergo his medical scheduled for 25/8 and then sign his contract with the Enosi. [@sport24] #SLGR

Comment

that's one of those non expected transfers that put a smile on my face. AEK is in Euroleague qualification. #thebuddyansarifarnt

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                that's one of those non expected transfers that put a smile on my face. AEK is in Euroleague qualification.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                                I agree. Who knew having a bad season in Qatar will earn you a 3-year contract worth €600k (incl. bonuses) for one of Greece's big 3 teams based in the capital (Athens), in addition to biggest stadium in Greece, European football, passionate fans, etc... In Karim's defense though, I don't think he really tried his best at Qatar and like Taremi can have a good season in Europe, although Karim already did. I heard they signed Karim as a back up to Oliveira, but I think he will be starter after a couple of games. I wonder if this move saves Karim's TM spot (Ramin maybe as well)?

Promising transfer window possibly for core TM players, Taremi -> Porto, Ansarifard -> AEK, and Rezaeian -> Al-Duhail.

Comment

Working...
                                X