Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Would be nice if Iran becomes the new Talent spot for Liga NOS.
      sigpic

Comment

Any news on Torabi ?

Comment

Rumors of Alipour going to China! If true, khak to saresh.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
            Rumors of Alipour going to China! If true, khak to saresh.
            Alipour to Qingdao Huanghai F.C. 🤣 And people were coming at me for being negative when I said he wishes he could go to Rio Ave. A player of his character and attitude won't go far in his career.
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
              Alipour to Qingdao Huanghai F.C. 🤣 And people were coming at me for being negative when I said he wishes he could go to Rio Ave. A player of his character and attitude won't go far in his career.
              We should always take the interest of Portuguese clubs for our players with a grain of salt. So far, we have only two players there (taremi and abedzadeh).

About Alipour, I lost hope about him last year, if he moves to Europe che behtar, otherwise, it is not the end of the world. We have plenty of striker that are much better than him (Azmoun, Rezaei, Taremi, Mohammadi, Sayadmanesh), we just have to hope any TM will do his job properly and don't invite him in TM.

Btw I also read PAG is going to China.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                We should always take the interest of Portuguese clubs for our players with a grain of salt. So far, we have only two players there (taremi and abedzadeh).

About Alipour, I lost hope about him last year, if he moves to Europe che behtar, otherwise, it is not the end of the world. We have plenty of striker that are much better than him (Azmoun, Rezaei, Taremi, Mohammadi, Sayadmanesh), we just have to hope any TM will do his job properly and don't invite him in TM.

This may sound weird, but Persepolis winning the league 4 times in a row has been one of the worst things that's happened to the Persepolis players themselves. It's raised their ego's so high. They know they aren't making any money there. So eventually they'll have to go somewhere that offers good cash. Otherwise they'll be poor footballers with high ego's.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

And that guy

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    And that guy
                    No he left Aves, he is without club at the moment

Comment

No he left Aves, he is without club at the moment
                      doesnt mean he didn’t show a positive image of Iranian in Liga Nos this season. Until the next season starts I’m not gonna consider him any different than taremi and Abedzadeh

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        doesnt mean he didn’t show a positive image of Iranian in Liga Nos this season. Until the next season starts I’m not gonna consider him any different than taremi and Abedzadeh
                        That's not what I said or meant. I just noticed we have only two players in Portugal right now

Comment

Alipour can get lost in China for all I care, we have enough strikers. We especially don't need these basiji players in Europe who wear khameini t shirts under their jerseys for celebrations

Comment

he’s in his bag lol, football isn’t forever so good on him trying to secure his finances. but if he has an offer from europe he should def take it.

Comment

At least he will be playing with Alessandrini. (And being on FIFA of course)

Jokes aside, this move would be depressing as hell if true!

Edit: Apparently they are called the Barcelona of China

Comment

China payd good money, i bet Alipoor makes very good money thats why he went to china.

Comment

Working...
                                X