Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Amazing how Liga NOS teams are heavily interested in Iranian players now, thanks to Mehdi's and Mehrdad's efforts. All it takes is a few players to open doors for others...
    Thanks to CQ but yeah I get what you are saying.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2020-08-08/...-agenda/856232

A BOLA also reporting today that Shahriar Moghanlou is on Santa Clara's agenda. Also a Portuguese fan in the comment section recommended the 22-year centre-back Abolfazl Razzaghpour from Shahin Bushehr to them:

Maybe another centre-back we need to keep an eye on, just saying...
      whenevr I saw him on u20 Team he was a LB, and a solid one with good physique, speed, energy, and set pieces.

Considering our lack of any backup for milad if he moves to europe he could be an option.

Comment

Amazing how Liga NOS teams are heavily interested in Iranian players now, thanks to Mehdi's and Mehrdad's efforts. All it takes is a few players to open doors for others...
        Hopefully, they will pick the good players, so the hype will go on.

Comment

The only positive we can take from our currency basically vanishing is that players will move now IF they actually have an offer. All these smaller clubs in Portugal can pay 100-200 K a season which is a lot more than anyone can make in Iran now.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            whenevr I saw him on u20 Team he was a LB, and a solid one with good physique, speed, energy, and set pieces.

Considering our lack of any backup for milad if he moves to europe he could be an option.
            What happened to that other Left footed CB we had. The one who played with tariati and was suppose to go to Holland?
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

facts, but i’m kinda surprised on how we don’t have more iranians in the eredivisie after gucci and arj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                facts, but i’m kinda surprised on how we don’t have more iranians in the eredivisie after gucci and arj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                We've had 5-6 Iranians go through NEC academy but none impressed enough to make the senior team in the past couple years

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  We've had 5-6 Iranians go through NEC academy but none impressed enough to make the senior team in the past couple years
                  bc they were all nobodies. ARJ wasnt our MOST talented player but still a good player for omid team that had sardar, sadeghian, beira others on it.

In recent u20 we had shekari, mehdikhani, derakhshanmehr, aref gholami who were all very good and available. 2 went to europe. One is succeeding there now (mehdikhani). Shekari would have been very well suited to dutch league actually. Gholami is proving to be the best young cb in iran right now.

In the u17 team putting allahyar and delfi aside who went to superior teams than nec, still leaves taha shariati, ghobeishavi, sharifi, ghaderi, hosseinzadeh as impressive players who would have easily made the grade at NEC.

They chose a bunch of random players from rah ahan, not sure if there was connection with ARJs agent but it was very ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    bc they were all nobodies. ARJ wasnt our MOST talented player but still a good player for omid team that had sardar, sadeghian, beira others on it.

In recent u20 we had shekari, mehdikhani, derakhshanmehr, aref gholami who were all very good and available. 2 went to europe. One is succeeding there now (mehdikhani). Shekari would have been very well suited to dutch league actually. Gholami is proving to be the best young cb in iran right now.

In the u17 team putting allahyar and delfi aside who went to superior teams than nec, still leaves taha shariati, ghobeishavi, sharifi, ghaderi, hosseinzadeh as impressive players who would have easily made the grade at NEC.

They chose a bunch of random players from rah ahan, not sure if there was connection with ARJs agent but it was very ridiculous.
                    That's what I fear with portuguese new interest. Hopefully they won't do like Holland or Belgium that chose some wrong players (naderi, nurafkan)

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Thanks to CQ but yeah I get what you are saying.
                      I know this isn’t how it happened, but in my mind I always imagine Carlos knocking on the Liga NOS talent/player relation president’s door:

“Come in.. Oh! Hey Carlos how are you? How may I help you?” Carlos says, “Salam. Check this kid’s file and watch the tape. He will rip through the league like no other. Obrigado.”

He drops a folder with Taremi’s info onto the president’s desk and just walks out like a boss.

Comment

https://footballi.net/news/r/572417/...ی-خواهد

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDoRugag-2e/

Dige gandesho dar avordan Porteghaliya!

At this rate will we even have any players left in PGPL guys??? (At least its a midfielder this time, rather than another forward.)

Comment

https://footballi.net/news/r/572417/...ی-خواهد

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDoRugag-2e/

Dige gandesho dar avordan Porteghaliya!

At this rate will we even have any players left in PGPL guys??? (At least its a midfielder this time, rather than another forward.)
                          Is Dehghani a midfielder or Winger? Would be great to have a cm in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                            Is Dehghani a midfielder or Winger? Would be great to have a cm in Europe
                            I think he can play multiple positions. Back in the 2020 AFC U-23 Championship he started besides Mehdikhani in the midfield in a DM/CM role.

Comment

I think he can play multiple positions. Back in the 2020 AFC U-23 Championship he started besides Mehdikhani in the midfield in a DM/CM role.
                              Hope this move goes through. I remember Sharifi having some links to Portugal but he ended up at Saipa. We need some midfielders in Europe

Comment

nice to see so many players are getting to European leauges.

But maybe to many players that its to late. Would love the European team invest in some young ones.

Players such as:
                                Mohammad Sharifi from Saipa, 20 years old. He have had hard time showing him self in Iran. But there is no quastion about his potential. Maybe on good fields and good coaching he can show him self.

Iman Salimi, 24 years old center back. Majid Hosseinis partner in U17 WC. Have been called up to TM but no games. 24 years is just a start for a center defender.

Taha Shariati, 20 years old Centerback also played in wc u17 in India.

Amirhossein Hosseinzadeh, 19 years old can play in many positions. Played good amount of games for Saipa.

Reza Shekari 22 years old, he went home to early.

Mehdi Ghayedi - 21 years old and have been one our best players.

Maybe 1 ore 2 of these will make it big time in Europe like Azmoun and jahanbaksh. but one of these have higher potential then Alipour and on.

Comment

Working...
                                X