Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
    He’d officially be a clown if he really wants that! To ditch the opportunity to play in Europa league and grind so he can make a jump to a better league so he can stay in Iran to do the same he’s been doing and pretty much say bye to a possible TM spot. Like Charleroi are in the Europa league group stages FFS he can show himself there
    Honestly he wouldn't even make the bench in charleroi. He looks good against Sierra leone or tractor but that's it

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
      Does anybody know Mohamad Naderi's situation? Transfermarkt says that his contract is running til June 2020 but as far as I remember, he signed a contract with perspolis, didn't he?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
      https://www.voetbal24.be/news/60350/...gische-topclub

He and Beiranvand (and maybe Allahyar) are going to play “attacking football” under Marc Wilmots at Royal Antwerp once Laszlo Bölöni leaves. It was also on PFDC front page where it mention Naderi to Antwerp rumor: http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...ntwerp-report/

Wilmots said a couple times to Belgian media he was going to bring the players he likes during his time in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
        He’d officially be a clown if he really wants that! To ditch the opportunity to play in Europa league and grind so he can make a jump to a better league so he can stay in Iran to do the same he’s been doing and pretty much say bye to a possible TM spot. Like Charleroi are in the Europa league group stages FFS he can show himself there
        He's overrated. His interview recently showed he's already given up going to Europe. He's lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          He's overrated. His interview recently showed he's already given up going to Europe. He's lazy.
          very sad man consigns talent potential and age he really could’ve a whole lot middle field problems for TM

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Or some players are just not made to take it to the next level because of various reasons.
            Reza Hahighi was one, apparently he had offer from Berlin right after WC to play as CD but decided to stay at PP because Daei wanted him to move the season after and few months later Daei was sacked..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Or some players are just not made to take it to the next level because of various reasons.
              Reza Hahighi was one, apparently he had offer from Berlin right after WC to play as CD but decided to stay at PP because Daei wanted him to move the season after and few months later Daei was sacked..

Totally forgot about that guy - had so much raw talent and never was able to do anything with it. That guys career died out so fast
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

his situation was/is really sad. I remember thinking what a huge talent he was, outstanding physique on same level as saeid, excellent defensively, solid technique. Its like he fell off the face of the earth.

And as you mention it is easy to blame a player for being lazy or unprofessional (there are many cases where that is truly the main issue) but really we see little of a footballers life, they are also people with a lot going on behind the scenes for some of them, and for other unrelated to footballing reasons many fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Totally forgot about that guy - had so much raw talent and never was able to do anything with it. That guys career died out so fast
                  Remember Arash Afshin?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    Remember Arash Afshin?
                    Yeah him too - Reza Haghighi died out even faster though. But Arash Afshin was certainly one of the better ones in recent years too who never even came close.
                    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 04-12-2020, 10:29 AM.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We're always going to have people who stay in IPL or the Middle East despite their talents for whatever reason.

They'll peak sooner and become squad rotation players.

Borhani, Kazemian etc.

Now for us thats basically Torabi and Cheshmi

Comment

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...89448230670337

Comment

Hopefully he will join benfica over sporting

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Hopefully he will join benfica over sporting

I hope so (esp. over Porto too), Sporting is not stable in recent years as they once were: unstable/inconsistent managers, violent fans, and low table finshes. Benfica is the best club in Portugal, the peak of Portugese football and is as good as football can get in Portugal. Bruno Lage is a pretty decent manager, as he was the one who revolutionized Adel Taarabt's football by completly changing his position, mentality/attitude, etc... all from Benfica B to the main team. (He is also credited João Félix development too by Benfica fans.)

Benfica are currently 2nd in the table, however I strictly believe that they would have taken over Porto for 1st. They club plays a good brand of counter-attacking football, with crisp-clean passing as seen in their home game against Zenit that we all love to see. The club has won 2 titles in European football and came up 5 times runner-up! It should be a no-brainer for Taremi to choose this team-given the interest is genuine.

Comment

Two qatari clubs and a belgian one interested by torabi

Comment

1 million and taremi will land to sporting : https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...g#loadComments

Diogo amado think taremi can be sporting best striker
                                https://rr.sapo.pt/2020/04/13/sporti...ia/amp/189113/

Comment

Working...
                                X