Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I doubt he can play for Brugge again. Even if they wanted him, in the time rezaei has been gone they have signed 2 forwards for big money and brought up another promising youngster.

Nantes are a solid team, finished 3 pts off top 10 this year. They have some solid young players, and two very good wingers in limbombe and simon. They actually lack a real cF in their team and have used wingers there at different points this season. 40,000 seater stadium as well.

I think given his age this is kind of the main type of offers he will get. Midtable French/german/Spanish.

It would be a nice move for him
    The thing is French league level is nearer Portugal, Belgium and Russian leagues that top4 leagues, even lower when you drop PSG. Just watch the French clubs results in CL and EL, they are very weak. Ok you may have better results with lyon or Monaco every 3 year but that's it.

The only pro is the French league may be more scouted than belgian one

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      The thing is French league level is nearer Portugal, Belgium and Russian leagues that top4 leagues, even lower when you drop PSG. Just watch the French clubs results in CL and EL, they are very weak. Ok you may have better results with lyon or Monaco every 3 year but that's it.

Yes but we are not really expecting kaveh to make a big jump to big team in top 4 league are we? Im not sure what type of team you see making a move for kaveh, but I think Nantes level teams in france, maybe some lwoer midtable la liga/bundesliga teams (if even that because bundesliga teams usually target younger players).

The upside is he will play for a much bigger club, much bigger stadium, and yes more visibility.

Comment

Yes but we are not really expecting kaveh to make a big jump to big team in top 4 league are we? Im not sure what type of team you see making a move for kaveh, but I think Nantes level teams in france, maybe some lwoer midtable la liga/bundesliga teams (if even that because bundesliga teams usually target younger players).

The upside is he will play for a much bigger club, much bigger stadium, and yes more visibility.
        Big team maybe not but at least midtable as you said. I even think teams like hoffenheim, wolfsburg or sevilla could be within reach.

Comment

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...cilitar-taremi

Comment

Big team maybe not but at least midtable as you said. I even think teams like hoffenheim, wolfsburg or sevilla could be within reach.
            really??? I would say that is pretty unrealistic expectation. If you are approaching his transfer expecting that then Im sure you wont be a fan of any of the teams that will probably be interested in him. I really doubt any clubs of the level will be interested in him, due to a combination of age + failure at brugge. Would love to see it, but I highly doubt it. Sevilla are currently third! in la liga, wolfsburg have weghorst who has done great for them. Hoffenhim have kramaric, belfodil, and dabbur.

I think to be targetted by that calibre of team he would need some strong EL performances on his CV, not just scoring many goals in a league where mbokani level players are becoming top scorer yearly.

Comment

really??? I would say that is pretty unrealistic expectation. If you are approaching his transfer expecting that then Im sure you wont be a fan of any of the teams that will probably be interested in him. I really doubt any clubs of the level will be interested in him, due to a combination of age + failure at brugge. Would love to see it, but I highly doubt it. Sevilla are currently third! in la liga, wolfsburg have weghorst who has done great for them. Hoffenhim have kramaric, belfodil, and dabbur.

I think to be targetted by that calibre of team he would need some strong EL performances on his CV, not just scoring many goals in a league where mbokani level players are becoming top scorer yearly.
              He was part of a CL/EL side which was far from ridiculous against PSG and real Madrid this year btw. His spell there was mainly fkkk by his injuries and his coach.

Of course he won't be considered by the clubs I quote for the reasons you mentioned (don't forget his nationality) but I think he has the level to play there

Comment

He was part of a CL/EL side which was far from ridiculous against PSG and real Madrid this year btw. His spell there was mainly fkkk by his injuries and his coach.

Of course he won't be considered by the clubs I quote for the reasons you mentioned (don't forget his nationality) but I think he has the level to play there
                thats a different topic though. He was part of a CL/EL side, he had no goals and I think one solid performance vs monaco away as a sub where he picked up an assist. He had a full match as a starter vs Dortmund I think (at home) and his hold up play was particularly weak.

Im not speaking about the level he could theoretically play at, Im talking about what are realistic teams that would actually want him right now and could make offers. Nantes, Levante, Mainz level teams.

Comment

I do not think even this Nantes deal would have been available if it wasn't for Mogi Bayat and their connections to Nantes. (e.g. Benavente -> Pyramids FC in Eygpt to loan at Nantes, or Limbombe, Simon, Koulibaly, Appiah, Emond, etc...)

That's just not true bro... French league has higher level to those leagues you mention and much more talents like Osimhen, Youcef Atal, Santamaria, Rayan Cherki, Kamara, Lala, etc...

Look at league rankings: https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati...ntry/#/yr/2020

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    I do not think even this Nantes deal would have been available if it wasn't for Mogi Bayat and their connections to Nantes. (e.g. Benavente -> Pyramids FC in Eygpt to loan at Nantes, or Limbombe, Simon, Koulibaly, Appiah, Emond, etc...)

That's just not true bro... French league has higher level to those leagues you mention and much more talents like Osimhen, Youcef Atal, Santamaria, Rayan Cherki, Kamara, Lala, etc...

Look at league rankings: https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati...ntry/#/yr/2020
                    Croatia league provide tons of talent aswell.
                    About UEFA ranking, thank you PSG.

Comment

If Nantes offer is true he has to take a risk and go for this challenge, this is probably his last pro contract in Europe considering his age and he has a chance to join a better league compare to Belgium.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone seen this pic of Moshiri and Joorabchian from last year? Wonder what they're saying to each other. I know we only have a few prospects at this talent level, but imagine what these two folks could do with their power/ position.
                        joorab.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Futbolista View Post
                          Anyone seen this pic of Moshiri and Joorabchian from last year? Wonder what they're saying to each other. I know we only have a few prospects at this talent level, but imagine what these two folks could do with their power/ position.
                          [ATTACH]18672[/ATTACH]
                          They are in this position because they have done always the best for their team/employer. With partybazi they wouldn't be where they are!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Futbolista View Post
                            [ATTACH]18672[/ATTACH]
                            They're figuring out how to launder more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              They're figuring out how to launder more money.
                              I am sure they are so ashamed to be Iranian they are speaking English

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/215...®Ø±Ø§Ø¨-کرد

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/168664...ابستانی

Payam Niazmand: "I had an offer from Vitória S.C but it was not fair to leave Sepahan in January"

Comment

Working...
                                X