X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
    Moslem Mojadami to Muaither is official
    [ATTACH]18783[/ATTACH]
    Since when does haji firouz dress as an arab? Jk but this Moslem kid looks like a good midfield player from what i saw, hope he can shine and become a part of team melli. Players from junub are awesome

Comment

Summer transfer season concludes October 5. Who else is left pending?

Salmani
      Hajsafi
      Asadi
      Allahyar

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
        Since when does haji firouz dress as an arab? Jk but this Moslem kid looks like a good midfield player from what i saw, hope he can shine and become a part of team melli. Players from junub are awesome
        Isn't this a 2nd (!!) division desert team? He is joining Pouladi & ex- ADO Den Haag (terrible player) Elson Hooi there.
        With such move, he will never play for TM.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          Isn't this a 2nd (!!) division desert team? He is joining Pouladi & ex- ADO Den Haag (terrible player) Elson Hooi there.
          With such move, he will never play for TM.
          Garbage move not even worth mentioning

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I think Hajsafi, Asadi are gonna be blocked by Tractor. Players in PGPL need release clauses or short contract to avoid this nonsense.

Allahyar's move fell through due to issues regarding a personal agreement, not between the clubs. Probably over the role they offered him if I had to guess.

Salmani was confirmed by the club president, prob awaiting visa/quarantine.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                Garbage move not even worth mentioning
                This. To think he's probably gonna be making twice Moghanlou's salary while he could've moved to Portugal instead.

Just makes me appreciate guys like Moghanlou more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  This. To think he's probably gonna be making twice Moghanlou's salary while he could've moved to Portugal instead.

Just makes me appreciate guys like Moghanlou more and more.
                  dont think he had any foreign offers.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    dont think he had any foreign offers.
                    I read earlier on this thread he had some lowkey moves to Europe.

Either way, 2nd division Qatar is always a bad move

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      I read earlier on this thread he had some lowkey moves to Europe.

Either way, 2nd division Qatar is always a bad move
                      I thinkn he had some interest from greece but not sure about anything else.

I agree. Id rather see him in PP,SS,tractor, foolad and help them with ACL.

Comment

According to footballi, ali karimi is in turkey right now but the player denied he is negotiating with a turkish club.
                        According to fanatik and milliyet, trabzon Galatasaray or basaksehir could be interested
                        https://www.milliyet.com.tr/amp/skor...uyoruz-6317868

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          According to footballi, ali karimi is in turkey right now but the player denied he is negotiating with a turkish club.
                          According to fanatik and milliyet, trabzon Galatasaray or basaksehir could be interested
                          Any of the 3 would be great, fingers crossed one of them pan out.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            so just there for vacay lol? Any of those, even if he was not a starter but got ok mins, would pretty much secure his TM place.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              so just there for vacay lol? Any of those, even if he was not a starter but got ok mins, would pretty much secure his TM place.
                              I think trabzon is favourite but personally I don't rule out qatar as we already saw surprise move in qatar

Comment

The guy certainly has the football intellect, positioning & poise to attract EU football scouts, however he just seemed a bit Kond in reactions & lacked the athleticism & agility to play the high intensity Games ..!

I’d take turkey over gutter n pgl but prefer him find a suitor in Portugal or Eredivisie ..! Think he could boss in those leagues & work his way up from there

Comment

Working...
                                X