Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
    So, how many players do we have playing in Europe.

CQ effect?

God Bless that man.
    I think its more to do with the current economic and currency situation in Iran. Previously our players would not go to Europe because they were basically getting paid the same amount in Iran and were more comfortable. now with the currencies devaluation they are making a fraction of what they were previously
    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Also I think it helps that our players are performing well in Europe. It obviously is being noticed that players like Azmoun , Taremi , Jahanbakhsh have performed over the past few years and shows the talent that there is in Iran. Also Mehdi Bayat giving Iranian players a chance at Charleroi has helped too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          beautiful jersey, i wish Team Melli had a similar one.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
            Rio ave jersey but red stripes instead of white ones

Comment

Variation of CQ effect, but mainly has to do with devaluation of Iranian currency. Playing in IPL isn't appealing anymore. Might as well go play in Europe and be guaranteed a paycheck rather than always have to worry if you'll receive or wait for one

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Great job Ali, time for him to have his own thread now.

Comment

So this CQ effect (where he says he will prefer players in European league above Iranian, after which his best players turn out to play in Iran) still has effect 1 year after he has nothing to do with the selection of players in TM.

Quite a man this CQ.

Comment

Go Alipour!

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                      So this CQ effect (where he says he will prefer players in European league above Iranian, after which his best players turn out to play in Iran) still has effect 1 year after he has nothing to do with the selection of players in TM.
                      Quite a man this CQ.
                      Lol. Taremi is on record multiple times saying his transfer to Portugal was in almost entirely due to advice, consultations, references of CQ. That transfer opened up Portuguese to Iranian market. Similarly a guy like moghanlou is saying that seeing taremis success made up his mind and he chose a small Portuguese team instead of PP, tractor, etc . Btw taremi transfer took place long after cq days.

This trend coupled with financial realities Results in exodus we are seeing which is very beneficial for our football. Guys go grind and gain experience in Europe, Iranian reputation as untapped market grows, domestic clubs learn how to make financial gains with euro transfers and open roster places for younger/more hungry players, instead of guys who have lost motivation and run their course in Iran. (Alekasir in for Alipour)

It’s not really hard to see that cq played an important role in this mentality change

Comment

CQ will truly be known for taking Iranian football to different heights.. Truly the managerial king of our country's history.
                        I don't know if we will recover without him. I feel like Iran will go through what Man U is going through after Ferguson left.

Comment

Now time to send some managers to Portugal! Yahya Golmohammadi? (I say this as a joke now, but watch it actually happen :P)

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            CQ will truly be known for taking Iranian football to different heights.. Truly the managerial king of our country's history.
                            I don't know if we will recover without him. I feel like Iran will go through what Man U is going through after Ferguson left.
                            So far not good. We ARE going through what Man U is going through. We shall see what the Croatian has in his bag. I have my fingers crossed. We will miss CQ and his superb leadership/coaching skills, his special touches and his love of Iran for years to come. He loved Iran more than many of our officials do. Good thing with all these European transfers is that we keep reaping the benefits of CQ's hard work and it will only help our TM.

Go TM!

Comment

Moslem Mojadami to Muaither is official
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                                My very same sentiments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X