X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    https://video.varzesh3.com/video/215...®Ø±Ø§Ø¨-کرد

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/168664...ابستانی

Payam Niazmand: "I had an offer from Vitória S.C but it was not fair to leave Sepahan in January"
    They're pushing European spots. Hopefully he can go in the summer

Comment

*** edited ***

Members are allowed to express their opinion.
      Don’t attack them like that!
      Friendly warning.
      Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 05-31-2020, 03:59 PM.

Comment

According to nieuwsbald belgium, ebrahimi and ezzatolahi won't be playing in eupen next season.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          According to nieuwsbald belgium, ebrahimi and ezzatolahi won't be playing in eupen next season.
          Ezzatolahi flushed his whole damn career down the drain by being afraid to leave his comfort zone

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
            Ezzatolahi flushed his whole damn career down the drain by being afraid to leave his comfort zone
            The guy has also bad luck : serious injury in reading while he was doing good, covid stopping belgian league while he had more and more playing time

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              ? He played in russia for clubs in buttfuck nowhere (and performed well), he then went to reading and did great before a bizarre and terrible injur that plagued him all the way until a few months ago when he finally started getting regular league mins.

Saied has problems with professionalism but i dont think he can be accused of failing to leave comfort zone.

He is still young and even showed in his few eupen games the player with so much talent is still there. He needs to stay fit an entire season to show it.

Comment

Ezatolahi is still under contract by Rostov for another year no?

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  No, free agent

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    Nope contract ends June 30th
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

saeid ezat injury was actually similar to ali karimi injury and both players lost 2 levels after their injury and was never the same again.

Comment

I want to know your opinion on something... Do you think this letter is fake or true for Mohammad Mohebi from Granada CF? It looks official to me, but maybe someone here who has more experience with these letters can explain?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

I want to know your opinion on something... Do you think this letter is fake or true for Mohammad Mohebi from Granada CF? It looks official to me, but maybe someone here who has more experience with these letters can explain?
                          I never understood how these letters get publicized. It always puts the authenticity in question IMO. I also read somewhere on IG that Granada made their first offer for Mohebi and the offer was super low and sepahan denied their bid.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            I never understood how these letters get publicized. It always puts the authenticity in question IMO. I also read somewhere on IG that Granada made their first offer for Mohebi and the offer was super low and sepahan denied their bid.
                            https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/files...127607_886.jpg

Agreed, the reason I asked about the authenticity was because in 2018 there was also a similar letter to this one about Kanaani from Eibar which turned out to be a hoax. I saw interviews in Iranian media explaining that Sepahan officials confirmed interest in Mohebi from the Granada, but also from Poland and Portugal. I tried searching through all Spanish medias as I would prioritize them over Iranian media but I could not find anything as of yet. I personally am hoping that this is another case that Iranian media are quicker to report the interest than Spanish media (like Taremi to Rio Ave for example or Rio Ave's interest in Ali Alipour) but we will have to see the verdict on Iranian league before we can get a definite answer.

Comment

https://www.walfoot.be/news/2020-06-...bables-cet-ete

Naderi is free to leave Kortrijk

Comment

https://voetbal24.be/news/61618/club...i-naar-antwerp

Club Brugge makes it clear they want to sell Rezaei w/o loan option. (Nantes looks more likely tbh)

Comment

Working...
                                X