Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Hopefully a good one with the Covid-19 that will change the rules.

- azmoun to napoli or an other team?
    - good surprises like salimi niazmand torabi or ghaedi heading to europe?
    - jahanbakhsh & ghoddos leaving brighton&amiens for a better destination?
    - top teams welcoming taremi, milmo, rezaei ?
    - charleroi welcoming a new iranian?

Benfica on taremi (negociations are going on)

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...d-with-benfica

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2020-04-09/...avancar/838694

Comment

My predictions, just for fun :

- Taremi to Benfica : 90% chance. Unless a team from big league emerges with big offer.

- Azmoun to Napoli : 60% chance. He is clearly a main target for them. I think they can agree fee with zenit as well. Convincing azmoun shouldn't be a stumbling block, but with sardar you never know. Another issue may be the fact he is a non-EU player and they already have the quota of two. Elmas has done well this season and will stay for sure, lozano may be shifted, at least on loan. With the transfer market crashing I think many teams will also be forced to make their 2nd or 3rd choices their primary choices. This will cause knock on effect that may cause some other big clubs to move for azmoun.

- Kaveh Rezaei: To leave Brugge : 70% . At first I thought brugge would give him another try, but in tough financial times he is an easy saleable asset bc they have a number of forwards, including 2 newly signed. He can be a good addition to any big league team operating on a tight budget this summer.

-ARJ Loan move- 60% chance. His situation at brighton is untenable. Cannot be sustained any longer. He has shown he is a decent player this season, and like Kaveh he could be a good cut price move for various teams.

- Mehrdad Mohammadi to Braga : 70% . They have been linked regularly in past couple months. Makes good sense for both parties. Trincao will leave to Barcelona in summer, as will the loanee forward Abel Ruiz. Braga are developing a really strong team and Mehrdad could be a good option for them on the right of a front three or up top with current CF paulinho. Aves will relegate so braga could get mehrdad for really cheap.

I think Gholizadeh, Milmo will stay with teams for another season. Out of the two gholi has bigger chance to move this summer, but it would be smart to show himself as a starter in europa league next year. Milad will competing in Champions League, was very solid in his first season and if he improves crossing would be an interesting option for big league teams.

Niazmand, Ghaedi, Mohebbi are most likely to transfer from PGPL. Portugal, Belgium most likely destinations. I think noorafkan will return to charleroi and try to fight for his spot there.

Besides that Beira move should still go through to antwerp, it has all been signed and agreed.

It remains to be seen what effect corona situation will have on small teams in top 5 leagues, like Amiens. They were financially never that strong anyways, maybe they will be forced to sell assets for cheap they otherwise wouldnt, like ghoddos, but no rumors of that yet.

Ezatolahi could end up in Charleroi, I still doubt he would go to qatar.

Ideal/realistic summer would be: Azmoun-> Napoli, Taremi-> Benfica, Mohammadi->Braga, Kaveh-> top 5 league, ARJ-> Loan, Beira->Antwerp, two of Gheadi, Niazmand, Mohebbi ->Europe, Ezatolahi-> Somewhere in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Somewhere in Europe
        haha I love that "Ezzi somewhere in Europe". Anyone know why this boy's performance is so sinous? From atletico to TM. from to TM to... rostov?? damn I don't even know where he is now.

Comment

Sporting lisbon after taremi now :
          https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...r#loadComments

About azmoun passport problem, it is not a visa problem but non EU quota in napoli squad (they have to ditch a non eu player)

Comment

According to isna, noorafkan want charleroi to release him to join sepahan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Do you know anything regarding Niazmand to PP? Is their truth to that?

Comment

Sporting lisbon after taremi now :
                https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...r#loadComments

About azmoun passport problem, it is not a visa problem but non EU quota in napoli squad (they have to ditch a non eu player)
                Lol Sporting probably still has nightmares from all of the penalties Taremi won against them. 100% Coates will injure him in training

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Do you know anything regarding Niazmand to PP? Is their truth to that?
                  I didn't read anything about it so far

Comment

There is a confirmed offer from Portugal for Niazmand if that interview with his Portuguese gk coach is to be believed. Would be way better than PP

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                      haha I love that "Ezzi somewhere in Europe". Anyone know why this boy's performance is so sinous? From atletico to TM. from to TM to... rostov?? damn I don't even know where he is now.
                      probably the main problem with Saeid is and has always been utter shitt, amature career advisors and representatives..!
                      some buddies from his old mahal..? or his amoo o khale ..?
                      its been like one dissapointing transfer after another for him for like ever ...!!? and every fking summer and transfer season its been some late anti-climatic ending destination after another..!! ever since exploding into scene as a very promising Omid TM players and one of the most formidable young CDMs in asia..!!
                      even his much touted Atletic M. move was a relative disappointment as it wasnt even their B or C team..? i think it was like the 3-4 levels below the actual pro team..??
                      himself is also rumored to have professionalism issues which is a claim very much in line with his choice of representatives .!!?
                      i think its gonna be similar transfer struggles for him until he recognizes the problem, matures a bit and hire a professional agent ... and he very much running outa time to do exactly that, cause another shittt transfer this summer could nail his still young and promising career's coffin permanently shut..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        probably the main problem with Saeid is and has always been utter shitt, amature career advisors and representatives..!
                        some buddies from his old mahal..? or his amoo o khale ..?
                        its been like one dissapointing transfer after another for him for like ever ...!!? and every fking summer and transfer season its been some late anti-climatic ending destination after another..!! ever since exploding into scene as a very promising Omid TM players and one of the most formidable young CDMs in asia..!!
                        even his much touted Atletic M. move was a relative disappointment as it wasnt even their B or C team..? i think it was like the 3-4 levels below the actual pro team..??
                        himself is also rumored to have professionalism issues which is a claim very much in line with his choice of representatives .!!?
                        i think its gonna be similar transfer struggles for him until he recognizes the problem, matures a bit and hire a professional agent ... and he very much running outa time to do exactly that, cause another shittt transfer this summer could nail his still young and promising career's coffin permanently shut..!!
                        disagree. His move to atleti was real and pretty successful, he played for the youth team and starred in Youth champions league, did good enough to get invited to many first team trainings with simeone.
                        And not sure about blaming agent either, saeid has played under 30 or so pro matches? and he is still getting EU contracts.

The problem is saeid himself. He is not professional, is known to be a big partier, and returns to preseason from iran often injured, out of shape, and late. Now some of his injury problems are truly luck related, he was doing brilliantly for Reading before random injury in TM training session, but overall he just cannot dedicate himself to his fitness and pro lifestyle for more than 6 month stretches it seems, getting ready for WC for instance was his most consistent period in Amkar midfield, saving them from relegation with big games vs the likes of Spartak, Krasnodar, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                          Lol Sporting probably still has nightmares from all of the penalties Taremi won against them. 100% Coates will injure him in training
                          I'd just be worried if taremi were to miss some chances for them in a crucial match. lets not forget half their squad left the team after that fan ambush/attack. especially considering taremi felt "scared" in turkey when the attempted coup happened and things were crazy for a few days. if that scared him, can't imagine how scared he'd be if 1000 angry sporting fans are charging at him
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            I'd just be worried if taremi were to miss some chances for them in a crucial match. lets not forget half their squad left the team after that fan ambush/attack. especially considering taremi felt "scared" in turkey when the attempted coup happened and things were crazy for a few days. if that scared him, can't imagine how scared he'd be if 1000 angry sporting fans are charging at him
                            Makes you wonder how Taremi would have handled the riot in Iran's game vs North Korea in 2005.

Running to a locker room and barricading doors in North Korea and hiding behind Mahdavikia holding a chair

Comment

He’d officially be a clown if he really wants that! To ditch the opportunity to play in Europa league and grind so he can make a jump to a better league so he can stay in Iran to do the same he’s been doing and pretty much say bye to a possible TM spot. Like Charleroi are in the Europa league group stages FFS he can show himself there

Comment

Working...
                              X