X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mahdavikia to United?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      yea, i dont remember the details but he definitely performed well in trial, and from what i recall the move fell through primarily because of his Sarbazi paperwork glitch..!!?
      the kid was a class footballer.... like a budget AK8...! But still plenty good enough for smaller EU clubs..!
      He was a poor mans AK with better shooting/finishing. Super explosive, he’s one of the biggest wasted talents in our history I would say - who knows what could have happened if he didn’t run into sarbazi issues he coulda crushed it for one season and then gone onto a bigger La Liga team. He definitely had the capabilities he just needed his chance. Heyf
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        He was a poor mans AK with better shooting/finishing. Super explosive, he’s one of the biggest wasted talents in our history I would say - who knows what could have happened if he didn’t run into sarbazi issues he coulda crushed it for one season and then gone onto a bigger La Liga team. He definitely had the capabilities he just needed his chance. Heyf
        indeed
        didnt he tragically die for some bizarre reason all the sudden a few years back...?? or was it some other player..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          indeed
          didnt he tragically die for some bizarre reason all the sudden a few years back...?? or was it some other player..?
          Yup that was him he and Hadi Norouzi both died towards the end of their careers, really sad stuff
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
          X