Ali Karimi at Bayern Munich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking about Karimi at Bayern...

One of his greatest games there was the one against AC Milan! He had such an amazing performance. Specially defensively. Does anyone have a video on the highlights of Karimi from that game?

Ps. Being lazy and lacking ambitions are more or less the same things only with a negative and a less negative tone respectively.

Comment

Guys whats behind the instagram stories of Mahdavikia and few others in support of the wizard? What has happened?

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
        Guys whats behind the instagram stories of Mahdavikia and few others in support of the wizard? What has happened?
        Stupid Iranian drama.
        Arat Hosseini (the wonderkid, clearly under pressure from his dad) asked Ali Karimi to encourage him online as Messi apparently did.
        Ali Karimi showed no reaction so Amir Tataloo asked his fans to attack Ali Karimi on social media. Lots of people attacked him.
        Now Amir Tataloo has asked his fans to stop. Arat (again under pressure from his dad) has now asked everyone to cut it all out.
        Ali Karimi has shown no reaction the whole time (understandably).

Basically idiotic stuff that 12 year old girls even know is stupid.

Comment

I really hope that Arat kid gets into a good european adademy and once that happens his dad will stop or atleast slow down his instagram activities. That would be the best progress for him.

Comment

Omg i just checked out that Amir guy, what kinda person is that

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Talking about Karimi at Bayern...

One of his greatest games there was the one against AC Milan! He had such an amazing performance. Specially defensively. Does anyone have a video on the highlights of Karimi from that game?

i think AK8 was very fond of ACMilan..? or the opposite for some reason?? hence always did put on a great show on the pitch every time he faced them professionally, even in a friendly against ACM when he was in some arab team..! i think he may have desired to play for them at some point in his career..? however ACM never showed any interest, although he was menace against them in every matchup as a player..!
              i found only this short highlight vid when at al ahli..!

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
              Omg i just checked out that Amir guy, what kinda person is that
              yea man, just googled that clown..!! wtf are those tattoos on his face ?? or his pre-schooler draw on him while passed-out drunk...??

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Stupid Iranian drama.
                Arat Hosseini (the wonderkid, clearly under pressure from his dad) asked Ali Karimi to encourage him online as Messi apparently did.
                Ali Karimi showed no reaction so Amir Tataloo asked his fans to attack Ali Karimi on social media. Lots of people attacked him.
                Now Amir Tataloo has asked his fans to stop. Arat (again under pressure from his dad) has now asked everyone to cut it all out.
                Ali Karimi has shown no reaction the whole time (understandably).

Basically idiotic stuff that 12 year old girls even know is stupid.
                This is why we can’t have good things. You give them a bit of support they end up asking for the whole world.

Comment

iran best attacking midfielder , super creative, if he was more hardworking, he could have been a excellent player

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    i think AK8 was very fond of ACMilan..? or the opposite for some reason?? hence always did put on a great show on the pitch every time he faced them professionally, even in a friendly against ACM when he was in some arab team..! i think he may have desired to play for them at some point in his career..? however ACM never showed any interest, although he was menace against them in every matchup as a player..!
                    i found only this short highlight vid when at al ahli..!

yea man, just googled that clown..!! wtf are those tattoos on his face ?? or his pre-schooler draw on him while passed-out drunk...??
                    That was a star studded Milan team that became Serie A champions few months later. Robinho, Cassano, Nesta, Seedorf, Ibrahimovic and and and😍 Karimi was a free agent and had been kicked out by Estil Azin 4 months earlier for drinkin water during Ramadan and was invited by Al Ahli for this match. Cannavaro was playing for Al Ahli and i think it was his last season before retiring from football. 2 weeks after this match Karimi signed for Schalke. Too bad he wasnt part of our AC squad he would have been of great help in a pretty weak team led by Ghotbi.

Comment

Unfortunately most kids growing up in Iran never want to step out of their comfort zone and learn new things...for example Language and understanding cultures other than Iranian. You have to have some interest and ambition and Karimi never had that. Similar to Haddadi and NBA, they didnt bother learning language well and adapt to the life and make friends. I see it here all the time from kids who immigrate...they either assimilate or they stick in same Persian circle. I also see it with kids online, for example they come to Instagram live stories of Maz Jobrani and they keep asking him to speak Farsi, when they know full well the guy's audience is English speakers. Then they proceed to fosh him and call him sell out.

Comment

Barcelona will be streaming their preseason match against Bayern from 2006 in a couple days. A quick Google search shows that Karimi started and played 70 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Barcelona will be streaming their preseason match against Bayern from 2006 in a couple days. A quick Google search shows that Karimi started and played 70 minutes.
                          and it even looks like Karimi's forhead showing behind that 2006 window in the picture.

Comment

And here is Ali Karimi playing against Milan in the CL.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              And here is Ali Karimi playing against Milan in the CL.
                              damet garm dadash for uploading this...!!
                              i may have watched it with my irani glasses on, but in short 35 minutes played , he stood out to me as the most intelligent, classiest footballer on the pitch on both sides of the ball..!! moving about cleverly off the ball, with a calm demeanor and astute decision-making on it..! flawless distribution of the ball in both attacking and defensive front ..!defensively rendered Seedorf useless and pretty much forced his subbing out..! offensively sent more frequent and decent quality service towards Ballack (the most dangerous attacking weapon of bayern) in the box..! too bad his supporting cast by enlarge lacked his quality and vision, too many of them had tunnel vision and held the ball too long, hence faced difficulty breaking down Milan's pretty much parked bus all 2nd half..!

i used to get laughed at here for claiming that from pure footballing pedigree Xavi had absolutely nothing on AK8...!! Now you can see why..!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                and it even looks like Karimi's forhead showing behind that 2006 window in the picture.
                                lol, it definitely looks like it..!! AK's 4head is too large to be photo-shopped outa any screenshot..!! no wonder our Big-Headed man was such a Head-case..!!
                                khoda ziadesh koneh Aliye maro ...our legend also had more chin on him than a Chinese phonebook...!! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X