AS Roma vs Perugia (featuring Rahman Rezai) Full game 2002/2003 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    Regarding Karimi, i believe it was the other way around. After his great performance in the friendly against Germany, they started analyzing his game, the Asian cup in 2004, qualification games for TM, his club performances etc and then decided to sign him. But what arouse their interest in Ali Karimi was his game against Germany and not the other way around. The timeline of his signing for Bayern supports this thesis.

Regarding Iranian players and European offers, i just don't go by rumors or even claims by players themselves, i go by official club websites and that's it. There is alot of fake news going around, and Seyed Jalal Hosseini never had any offers from the Bundesliga otherwise being the ambitious man that i know him to be, he would've taken the offer. Also, he would've earned alot more money in the Bundesliga than in Iran, so it's save to say that the alleged Bundesliga offer to Seyed Jalal Hosseini is fake news.

Yea exactly, there is too much fake news out there for transfers. Literally a lot of them are made just by some random dude on the internet. Even some major sources just recycle same news.

Comment

Here is another full game....this is from Sept. 2004 when they beat AC Milan at the San Siro

https://footballia.net/matches/ac-milan-acr-messina

Milan line up
      Dida
      Cafu
      Maldini
      Shevchenko
      Gattuso
      Inzaghi
      Nesta
      Seedorf
      Pirlo
      Kaká
      Pancaro

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        Here is another full game....this is from Sept. 2004 when they beat AC Milan at the San Siro

https://footballia.net/matches/ac-milan-acr-messina

Milan line up
        Dida
        Cafu
        Maldini
        Shevchenko
        Gattuso
        Inzaghi
        Nesta
        Seedorf
        Pirlo
        Kaká
        Pancaro
        The referee in that game had also officiated Esteghlal versus Perspolis in Tehran, good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
          The referee in that game had also officiated Esteghlal versus Perspolis in Tehran, good times!
          No way...that was him? Lol good memory

Comment

Working...
          X