As Roma & Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Roma & Iran

I know As Roma never bought an iranian players but they are very active to promote Iran. Here are some examples :

- Official twitter in Persian : https://twitter.com/asroma_persian?lang=fr

- Tribute to Hatameh Taghavi :

https://twitter.com/ASRoma_Persian/s...60220180025344

- Norouz greetings on their english twitter :

https://twitter.com/ASRomaEN/status/1240708653109465090

- Friendlies with TM before 1998 and 2006 WC.

It's because of that thing that happened a few years ago where Iran had censored their logo. So they ended up making a Persian account and from there it grew.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
      It's because of that thing that happened a few years ago where Iran had censored their logo. So they ended up making a Persian account and from there it grew.

Iran should censor Barcelona and Real madrid logo next time then

Comment

Dameshon garm

Comment

They must have some Iranians who work in the club.

Comment

Their friendly against Iran in 2006 was quite entertaining.

Comment

^
              Ali Karimi was the sole entertainer that night! Like Maradona in Serie A.
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post

they were probably stunned by the number of folks in iran watching their games and the massive number of social media accounts and comments on a trivial fuzzing up the tits of the wolf in their logo..!!
                so they were like here is a wealth of new fans and social media accounts we could sign up to make the club gain impressive numbers of social media followings..!!?

ps
                just take a note of the goals Roma scored against TM..!! you think they coulda scored anymore than one or 2 of those against CQ's defense of TM...?? no fking way...! almost everybody is back there too supposedly defending..!!
                talk about an absolute cluster fk a team Organization, especially defensively ...!! and some ass-clowns still have the audacity to compare brangoh to Carlito's caliber as a coach..!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                  ^
                  Ali Karimi was the sole entertainer that night! Like Maradona in Serie A.
                  Watching this game makes me realize that talentwise Karimi was our player closest to being worldclass.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
                    Watching this game makes me realize that talentwise Karimi was our player closest to being worldclass.
                    As Blazevic once said, if Karimi had listened to me and gone to Europe when he had the offer at 21, he'd become one of the top 3 players in the world.

Comment

Yikes what a soorakh defense we had.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Yeah our micro play in the box was especially poor in those days.

On corners we had no real strategy. Defensively, wherever the ball was our defenders would run to. On offensive corners, we would just lob and hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
                          I hope there is nobody here that doubts that or has ever doubted that. Talent wise there is not a single Iranian player that comes near him.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                            I hope there is nobody here that doubts that or has ever doubted that. Talent wise there is not a single Iranian player that comes near him.
                            Talent isn't enough in football

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Talent isn't enough in football
                              Agreed, his talent got him to Bayern Munich, but he lacked the desire to ever fully develop, he could've been much bigger (granted he did have the injury there) but he was something special.
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X