Which Team benefits the most from this break in football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Team benefits the most from this break in football

Do you think this break in football hurts which teams in our group the most.

I think the break allows the new coach to go back and review a lot of tapes from our previous games. He should benefit the most of any of the coaches in our group.
    Hopefully our European players will keep themselves healthy and in shape.

iran for sure.

our country, football, National team and coaching is a mess.

having no football at all makes us look less bad and lose less ground to others, at leastw

Comment

I think the biggest gift is for iran, since we can or as soon as possible cab start to prepare , we were i think in the badest shape of the last years and can soon i hope use the time to prepare a real team to hopefully make it to the next round first

Comment

Iraq and Bahrain... they have zero conditioning. By summer time combined with Ramadan, there teams would not be at full strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
          I think the biggest gift is for iran, since we can or as soon as possible cab start to prepare , we were i think in the badest shape of the last years and can soon i hope use the time to prepare a real team to hopefully make it to the next round first
          I dont agree. Most of our players are Legionnaire that were getting fit and successful lately.
          New club adaptation and possible injuries can hit us in November

Comment

We benefit.

Its 6 more months, which means many of Iraq's "23" year olds will go on the wrong side of 30

Comment

The most benefit will be for Ali Daei to maintain his GOAT status for international scoring, with clock running out on CR7 to score in international games.

Comment

Working...
              X