Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOTE for best achievement in Europe of our forwards/wingers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOTE for best achievement in Europe of our forwards/wingers?

VOTE - What do you recognize as the best achievement in Europe of our forwards/wingers?

Hashemian
    Season 2003-04 in Bochum
    16 goals in Bundesliga in 32 games. In total that season: 18 goals.

Hasehmian
    Season: 02-03 Bochum
    10 goals in Bundesliga in 34 games. In total that season 11 goals. Many games as a sub.

Ali Daei
    Season 98-99 Bayern Munchen
    6 goals in Bundesliga in 23 games. In total Ali Daei played 32 matches for a strong Bayern Munchen side. To achieve to play so many matches and score for CL final team.

Alireza Jahanbaksh
    Season 17-18 in Az
    21 goals in Eredivisie in 33 games as well as 12 assists! In total 39 games that year, 22 goals and 14 assists.

Karim Ansarifard
    Season 17-18 in Olympiacos
    17 goals in Super League 1 in 27 games and 6 assists. In total Karim played 27 games that season, scored 18 goals and had 6 assists as a striker.

Sardar Azmoun

Season 18-19 with Zenith and Rubin
    13 goals in 26 games in Russian Premier Liga. In total Azmoun got 17 goals in 33 games and 7 assists.

Kaveh Rezaei
    Season 17-18 Charleroi
    16 goals in 39 games in Belgium Jupiler Pro League with 6 assists.

Reza Gucci

Season 16-17 Heerenveen
    19 goals in 34 games in Eredivisie 3 assists. In total that season: 22 goals, 39 games and 3 assists.
    Hashemian - 03-04 Bochum - 16 goals / 32 games
    0%
    Hasehmian - 02-03 Bochum - 10 goals / 34 games
    0%
    Ali Daei - 98-99 Bayern Munchen - 6 goals/23 games
    0%
    Alireza Jahanbaksh - 17-18 AZ - 21 goals/33 games
    0%
    Karim Ansarifard - 17-18 Olympiacos - 17 goals/27 games
    0%
    Sardar azmoun - 18-19 Zenith/Rubin - 13 goals/26 games
    0%
    Kaveh Rezaei - 17-18 Charleroi - 16 goals/39 games
    0%
    reza Gucci - 16-17 Heerenveen - 19 goals/34 games
    0%

Hamid Alidoosti
    Season 86-87 FSV Salmrohr in Germany, 10 goals in 30 games.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Dejagah 08-09?

Winning the Bundesliga with 27 appearances?

Comment

what about defenders like Rahman Rezaei, who had an amazing performance at Serie A?

Also no Kia, no Dejagah?
        No Azizi, no Bagheri?
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
          what about defenders like Rahman Rezaei, who had an amazing performance at Serie A?

Also no Kia, no Dejagah?

No Azizi, no Bagheri?
          Precisely!

You need to add CD midfielders like Nekounam too who had an amazing European career! Ando should also be mentioned.

Comment

Javad Nekounam years spent in La Liga

Comment

no modern Iranian player even comes close to the quality and achievements of Hashemian, Daie and Mahdavikia in Europe.

I think the only player with possibility of achieving the same level of success is Sardar, if he continues to try hard and chooses his next move wisely

Comment

Hashemian's final season in Bochum before moving to Bayern. Followed by Ali Daei's season at Bayern. Daei could have had a much more shining year if he didn't travel to Iran for every useless game TM had.

Frankly performing in top 4 leagues is another level compared to Belgium, Holland or Russia.

Comment

I even rate Karimi's first season at Bayern way higher than JB's last season at AZ.

Best achievement would be Dejagah winning the league, Kia being the best winger and Hashemian scoring 16 goals.

Comment

Daei's form in the Bundesliga for Herth was not great (he missed a big chunk of the season due to World Cup Qualifiers) - but he pretty much pushed them through in the Champions League.

Comment

Honorable mention for:
                      Mahdavikia's 2000-01 CL campaign (2 goals, 2 assists in 5 games)
                      2002-03 Bundesliga campaign (2 goals, 14 assists). This was the season he was linked to Man United and Deportivo La Coruna (which was a very good team at this point).

Comment

I have to give it to Hashemian 16 goals 32 games - Considering the strength of the Bundesliga at that time (4th strongest league in the world), strength of Bochum at that time (good but not stacked team like Bayern), and the fact he managed to score 1 goal every 2 games.

Jahanbakhsh did great to score that many goals + assists but his league isn't nearly as strong, keeping and defending is much worse than Bundesliga now and during Hashemian's time.

Hashemian achieved the most difficult thing, which i have to say is the biggest achievement by an Iranian in Europe.

EDIT: At least in terms of goal scoring, which is what this comparison seems to be about. If we don't consider scoring, and just overall most successful career in Europe, other players are in that mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                          no modern Iranian player even comes close to the quality and achievements of Hashemian, Daie and Mahdavikia in Europe.

I think the only player with possibility of achieving the same level of success is Sardar, if he continues to try hard and chooses his next move wisely
                          You're correct about all those and you can also add Nekounam to that list.

He captained Osasuna, and brought them from bottom of the table to Europa leauge spots, scoring amazing goals while playing as a solid defensive midfielder.

They even went to the Europa league semi final / final because of his last minute great goal, right? (if i'm remembering correctly).

Keep in mind, this was all while they played in La Liga while it was at it's peak during the last 10-15 years, during the Guardiola Barcelona era when they were tearing teams apart, and the league overall was the strongest in the world.

So yeah, Nekounam's career could actually be the most successful of them all. I'd say him and Mahdavikia are the top 2 in terms of most successful careers in Europe.

Comment

Absolutely Hashemian 03-04. He was a beast and one of the better strikers of Budesliga at the time.

Oh man how I dearly miss those days. Mahdavikia, Hashemian, Daei, Khodadad, Bagheri all shining abroad. Watching football was much more fun and exciting. I don't know if it's because I am getting older or watching our legionnaires and in general our football was waaaaaayyyy more exciting then. Even our stadiums would often get filled up with spectators. Seriously miss those days. Especially our 2004 Asian Cup adventure and roller coaster...

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post

Nekounam as well
                              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                              X