No announcement yet.

PFDC Exclusive Interview with Alireza Jahanbakhsh - |POST YOUR QUESTIONS NOW!|

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This interview once again proves why ARJ is our most professional footballer and why he's my personal favorite. We love you Alireza!

Comment

That is brilliant , what a lovely guy and also I love how it was like we were listening in on a conversation between two friends. You managed to get some amazing answers that we have always wanted. Well done .

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        That is brilliant , what a lovely guy and also I love how it was like we were listening in on a conversation between two friends. You managed to get some amazing answers that we have always wanted. Well done .
        Mokhlesim bro
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Good job Salar jan, khaste nabashi. I know how much time consuming is to do such a thing as I have done that before.
          Thank you.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

So Pot-tard has issues with AJ..is what we are all inferring?
            Is the guy racist? I normally don't throw stuff out there like that but...and have yet to accuse until right now.
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

I would like to personally thank Salar on behalf of PFDC for his amazing interview and part 1 transcript and also Ghermez Agha for his 2nd part transcript. Thank you guys. We really appreciate your efforts. Cheers.
              Last edited by webmaster; 04-11-2020, 03:30 PM.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                I would like to personally thank Salar on behalf of PFDC for his amazing interview and part 1 transcript and also Ghermez Agha for his 2nd part transcript. Thank you guys. We really appreciate your efforts. Cheers.
                Eradar Kamran khan, anything for the website I grew up with
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                  Thanks a lot guys. It's a headline now in the two biggest football websites in the Netherlands: VI.nl and voetbalzone
                  Originally posted by Salar View Post
                  Guys front page of almost all Iranian websites already.
                  Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Only positive comments from Brighton fans so far too

Thats the power of PFDC!

Thanks SALAR Jan great interview!
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                    And a big thanks to YOU webbie jaan for gifting all of us with this amazing community. Your efforts are very much appreciated as well
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Guys FYI we were the headline on both khabar varzeshi and abrar today.

Comment

Thank you, Salar jan!

After reading the transcript, I think he really needs to leave BHA immediately. Seems like an inexplainable toxic situation with Pothead. JB puts in good trainings, doesn't get to play, arguments with Pothead, etc. He just needs to get out of there.

JB has so much good football left in him, and I think he really can shine in the Bundesliga. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Here is our news on 90 website:

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%AC%D9%87%D8...B3%D8%AA%D9%85
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Wasn't there a 2nd part (final part) btw ?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Wasn't there a 2nd part (final part) btw ?
                              No - the whole transcript was published on the front page with the full audio of the interview.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                              X