No announcement yet.

PFDC Exclusive Interview with Alireza Jahanbakhsh - |POST YOUR QUESTIONS NOW!|

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys. I just got the first part of the interview and will post it as soon as I review and edit it. Just wanted to thank Salar jan for his work and also the transcript of the audio. If any of you could or wants to do the 2nd part let me know through PM thanks.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      awesome, can we have the og audio by any chance? Might be a fun way to kill an hour these days, LOL.
      Sure I will post the full audio on the front page with the transcript. It will be done in a day or so.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        Sure I will post the full audio on the front page with the transcript. It will be done in a day or so.
        Kamran jan, I will translate the second half today and send it to you.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Ok guys full text is complete and will be released soon - stay tuned!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^thank you Ghermez Agha for the transcript.

the interview is on the front page:

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...anbaksh-audio/

enjoy it.

Comment

8 mins in, so many bombshells! Awesome work guys.

Comment

Thank you for the great work.
                Btw a member were wondering something some days ago, don't know if it was ask to him : did he apply/get a dutch passport to avoid the non EU quota problem?

Comment

Thanks a lot guys. It's a headline now in the two biggest football websites in the Netherlands: VI.nl and voetbalzone

Comment

I'm listening to it now.....

Did he just suggest he had a serious offer from Bayern Munich?!!

Comment

Guys front page of almost all Iranian websites already.
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

What a great interview.

Salar jan, great questions - reporters can learn alot from you!

Jahanbakhsh as always with classy and intelligent answers, what a great human being. He should be heading IFF once he's retired.

And thank you for getting some clarification on the Potter situation. Seems like Potter doesn't like him - but he was able to answer that in a very smart way.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          What a great interview.

Salar jan, great questions - reporters can learn alot from you!

Jahanbakhsh as always with classy and intelligent answers, what a great human being. He should be heading IFF once he's retired.

And thank you for getting some clarification on the Potter situation. Seems like Potter doesn't like him - but he was able to answer that in a very smart way.
                          Mokhlesim baradar. Btw I had to skip a lot of the questions as we were aiming to do it in half an hour. Sorry if any of your questions weren't asked.

Comment

the interview was excellent. Salar jan you conducted the interview very well, he seemed comfortable with you but you asked some more specific, hard questions that maybe he wouldnt have normally answered, or hasnt answered in the past. At least not this clearly.

The main things i gathered from it that were new information was that brighton wasnt really his first choice. He kept saying it was but its clear he would have much preferred any of the 3 bundesliga offers. When he said 1 top six and 2 top 10 teams had offers accepted initially by AZ, I quickly looked at bundesliga table that year. Hoffenheim finished in top 4 and sold gnabry that year to bayern, I am sure they were one of the clubs that offered. Besides them I think schalke, wolfsburg (who signed weghorst) could have been the others. In a way he became a victim of his own success. His price reached a point where those bundesliga teams, and probably napoli who he confirmed were in talks with AZ too either couldnt afford him or didnt believe he was value for money at that price, leaving his only option as england.

This is something we kind of had gathered, but never directly confirmed like this. The fact he mentioned he still recieved multiple good offers to leave in january, which was before his uptick in form to me suggests there wont be a huge shortage of suitors for him as previously thought. Although, the stumbling block as he mentions remains brighton themselves. No transparency and typical 2 faced english asshole attitude. Potter reports him as one of the best players in training to his weekly reports to director of football, but refuses to play him at the weekend, and the club, convinced they have a solid player, refuse to sell him because as he isnt touching the pitch his value is way below what it should be. Instead they are just biding their time for him to do something really special, like he did when given the chance, a few more times, hoping that ups his price to a decent fee...

Comment

Only positive comments from Brighton fans so far too
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I still think football wise, Leicester City would have been a much better team for him, they are a top team in EPL (and well respected) with attacking style, not Brighton which most the time has to fight not to relegate, IMO, CQ's suggestion was a bad one

Comment

Working...
                                X