• YES - Happy with Dragan Skocic choice as COACH

34 47.22%
  • NO - Dragan Skocic choice was WRONG

10 13.89%
  • I am not sure.

28 38.89%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you happy with the choice of 'Dragan Skocic'???

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    He seems like a decent man, all the best to him and hope he can help TM qualify for the world cup!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sepehr9 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    In my opinion GN would have been the worst candidate. I am in disbelief that he was considered.
    In my opinion, Daei would have been the worst candidate and the federation did not consider him.

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,486 Times in 4,809 Posts
    You know, I see all of the other threads open talking about Taremi joining Benfica, Beiranvand joining Antwerp, Sardar winning three league with Zenit and possibly transferring to a top European club, Jahanbakhsh possibly going to Ajax or PSV, The Mohammadi Twins in their respective European teams doing well, a young Allahyar taking a chance with Fenerbahçe, Ghoddos in France, Abedzadeh doing well at Marítimo, Rezaei and Gholizadeh still in Belgium..

And I think to myself, Skocic might be one of the luckiest managers to be handed this many talent to work with, despite Team Melli being in the situation they’re in.

Again I come back to Carlos Queiroz. He helped give Portugal players like Figo with what him and his staff did for the youth over there. Thanks coach for what you’ve done for us.

If Skocic does it right we are gonna be just fine.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,155 Times in 6,168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    He seems like a decent man, all the best to him and hope he can help TM qualify for the world cup!
    This
    I’m waiting to see his Plying philosophy, preparation planning skills , squad & game management Skills before I can decide how happy I’d be with him..!?

He seems a dedicated , honest & likable character l, so I sure Will be rooting for his TM’s Success on all other questionable fronts...!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Skocic, if you're on our forum and reading this, this is how we want Iran to play vs. the opponents:

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 Times in 961 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli91 View Post
    Skocic, if you're on our forum and reading this, this is how we want Iran to play vs. the opponents:

Man what a match that was. TM put so much pressure on them.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mahestan For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mahestan View Post
    Man what a match that was. TM put so much pressure on them.
    I know right? This was the first Iran vs South Korea match since god knows when (2006 I think) where I remember Team Melli dominate South Korea. They were like headless chickens running around in search of their heads.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,047 Times in 2,306 Posts

What a great highlight video! Goddamn I miss CQ his tactics and game plan was always impeccable

Also wanted to mention how well Vahid Amiri and Ramin Rezaeian played in that game...

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

To be fair, this was the weakest Korea team I have ever seen. China and Qatar beat this Korea team in the WCQs 2018 too. Our group in the final round of WCQs 2018 was much weaker than other group. If we were in the other group, we would have finished third most likely below Japan and Saudi Arabia and had to go to the play off. However fortunately we got the weaker group in the final round of WCQs 2018. Korea should be thankful as well that they were in the weaker group of final round WCQs 2018.

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by M.U.F.C View Post
    To be fair, this was the weakest Korea team I have ever seen. China and Qatar beat this Korea team in the WCQs 2018 too. Our group in the final round of WCQs 2018 was much weaker than other group. If we were in the other group, we would have finished third most likely below Japan and Saudi Arabia and had to go to the play off. However fortunately we got the weaker group in the final round of WCQs 2018. Korea should be thankful as well that they were in the weaker group of final round WCQs 2018.
    I agree that South Korea was not at their best that year. But I disagree about us finishing 3rd below Saudi Arabia. Our team was first and foremost mentally prepared, and would have finished 2nd had we been drawn in the other group. The other group wasn't all that tough to be honest. Besides Japan, Australia and Saudi Arabia weren't amazing. if anything Australia was an absolute mess, more so than South Korea was in our group. Saudi Arabia was handed 2 victories by the referee who called 2 ridiculous penalties in their favor (1-0 wins).

The flock of talent under Queiroz that year, as well as how well they were doing in their respective clubs helped us qualify to the World Cup. It wouldn't have made that much of a difference if we were in the other group in my opinion.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 183

You do not have permission to view the list of names.