Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you happy with the choice of 'Dragan Skocic'???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
    why do you say that? based on what findings?
    Skocic won the Croatian Cup with Rijeka, and the Slovenian Cup with Interblock. These two wins alone make him more accomplished, decorated and qualified than any Iranian coach.

Comment

You ppl talking about CQ are absolutely delusional. Many of you didn’t appreciate him enough while we had him and don’t realize he was a once in a lifetime coach for TM. Managers of that caliber just wont come to Iran for so many reasons. The unfortunate reality is starting to sink in for you guys.....
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I'm just glad GN isn't there.
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          I'm just glad GN isn't there.
          In my opinion GN would have been the worst candidate. I am in disbelief that he was considered.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            You ppl talking about CQ are absolutely delusional. Many of you didn’t appreciate him enough while we had him and don’t realize he was a once in a lifetime coach for TM. Managers of that caliber just wont come to Iran for so many reasons. The unfortunate reality is starting to sink in for you guys.....

This so true. People in general, everywhere, don’t appreciate what they have while they have them. Once gone, the emptiness comes, and we start to miss what we had. Its sadly human nature.
            Hope we learn our lessons some time.
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

He seems like a decent man, all the best to him and hope he can help TM qualify for the world cup!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                In my opinion GN would have been the worst candidate. I am in disbelief that he was considered.
                In my opinion, Daei would have been the worst candidate and the federation did not consider him.

Comment

You know, I see all of the other threads open talking about Taremi joining Benfica, Beiranvand joining Antwerp, Sardar winning three league with Zenit and possibly transferring to a top European club, Jahanbakhsh possibly going to Ajax or PSV, The Mohammadi Twins in their respective European teams doing well, a young Allahyar taking a chance with Fenerbahçe, Ghoddos in France, Abedzadeh doing well at Marítimo, Rezaei and Gholizadeh still in Belgium..

And I think to myself, Skocic might be one of the luckiest managers to be handed this many talent to work with, despite Team Melli being in the situation they’re in.

Again I come back to Carlos Queiroz. He helped give Portugal players like Figo with what him and his staff did for the youth over there. Thanks coach for what you’ve done for us.

If Skocic does it right we are gonna be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                    He seems like a decent man, all the best to him and hope he can help TM qualify for the world cup!
                    This
                    I’m waiting to see his Plying philosophy, preparation planning skills , squad & game management Skills before I can decide how happy I’d be with him..!?

He seems a dedicated , honest & likable character l, so I sure Will be rooting for his TM’s Success on all other questionable fronts...!

Comment

Skocic, if you're on our forum and reading this, this is how we want Iran to play vs. the opponents:

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        Skocic, if you're on our forum and reading this, this is how we want Iran to play vs. the opponents:

Man what a match that was. TM put so much pressure on them.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          Man what a match that was. TM put so much pressure on them.
                          I know right? This was the first Iran vs South Korea match since god knows when (2006 I think) where I remember Team Melli dominate South Korea. They were like headless chickens running around in search of their heads.

Comment

What a great highlight video! Goddamn I miss CQ his tactics and game plan was always impeccable

Also wanted to mention how well Vahid Amiri and Ramin Rezaeian played in that game...

Comment

To be fair, this was the weakest Korea team I have ever seen. China and Qatar beat this Korea team in the WCQs 2018 too. Our group in the final round of WCQs 2018 was much weaker than other group. If we were in the other group, we would have finished third most likely below Japan and Saudi Arabia and had to go to the play off. However fortunately we got the weaker group in the final round of WCQs 2018. Korea should be thankful as well that they were in the weaker group of final round WCQs 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                                To be fair, this was the weakest Korea team I have ever seen. China and Qatar beat this Korea team in the WCQs 2018 too. Our group in the final round of WCQs 2018 was much weaker than other group. If we were in the other group, we would have finished third most likely below Japan and Saudi Arabia and had to go to the play off. However fortunately we got the weaker group in the final round of WCQs 2018. Korea should be thankful as well that they were in the weaker group of final round WCQs 2018.
                                I agree that South Korea was not at their best that year. But I disagree about us finishing 3rd below Saudi Arabia. Our team was first and foremost mentally prepared, and would have finished 2nd had we been drawn in the other group. The other group wasn't all that tough to be honest. Besides Japan, Australia and Saudi Arabia weren't amazing. if anything Australia was an absolute mess, more so than South Korea was in our group. Saudi Arabia was handed 2 victories by the referee who called 2 ridiculous penalties in their favor (1-0 wins).

The flock of talent under Queiroz that year, as well as how well they were doing in their respective clubs helped us qualify to the World Cup. It wouldn't have made that much of a difference if we were in the other group in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X