Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you happy with the choice of 'Dragan Skocic'???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you happy with the choice of 'Dragan Skocic'???

VOTE NOW
    YES - Happy with Dragan Skocic choice as COACH
    0%
    NO - Dragan Skocic choice was WRONG
    0%
    I am not sure.
    0%

The poll is expired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Are you happy with your life?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Are you happy with your life?
      so much hatered. Why are you so angry? maybe you should talk to your mom/dad to see where this comes from. Thanks for asking though life is great.

Comment

Going from CQ to these bums is like going from a Ferrari to a Pegeault
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Going from CQ to these bums is like going from a Ferrari to a Pegeault
          Peugeot or Renault? Huh?

So if that is the case, what was Wilmots... a bicycle?

I dont know why some of you think that we were going to get Zidane or Klopp some shit. CQ was an anomaly and will never ever happen again. We are going to be stuck with either Iranian coaches or some third rate european failures.

That being said, I dont think Dragon is the worst choice we could have.
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Better than the Iranian candidates for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
              Better than the Iranian candidates for sure.
              why do you say that? based on what findings?

Comment

Let me tell you how I feel by telling you an old Russian joke:

An old, poor man and his wife are living in a one-room shack and are having a very hard time. So they go to their Rabbi and tell him our living condition is horrible. We do not have any room. We cannot take it anymore. What can we do?

The Rabbi says, go ask you mother-in-law to live with you. The man says, how is that going to help. The Rabbi says just do it. So the mother-in-law moves in and a week later the man goes to the Rabbi and says, it didn't improve things. Its worse now. The Rabbi says, go and ask the neighbor to move in with you. Just do it.

SO the neighbor moves in and after a week, the man goes back to the Rabbi and says, it is much worse now. We don't have any room to breath now. The rabbi says, go bring your cow inside the shack as well. Just do it. The the man brings the cow inside too. After a week he goes back to the Rabbi and say. That's it. I cannot take this anymore. I am going to kill myself. Then the Rabbi says, now go back and throw your mother-in-law, your neighbor and the cow out. The man goes home and evicts everyone.

When the Rabbi asks him how he feels, he says, "I am so happy, we have so much room now.
                ==================================

Is Skocic the ideal candidate?! No. Was he my first, second, or third choice?! No. But after the shit-show that is IFF, and after Wilmots and a few months with no coach, and after a few half-acceptable domestic coaches refused, he is the best we can do. Definitely better than no coach at all.

So, I am so happy with Skocic.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Yes, considering our options.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                    An old, poor man and his wife are living in a one-room shack and are having a very hard time. So they go to their Rabbi and tell him our living condition is horrible. We do not have any room. We cannot take it anymore. What can we do?
                    The Rabbi says, go ask you mother-in-law to live with you. The man says, how is that going to help. The Rabbi says just do it. So the mother-in-law moves in and a week later the man goes to the Rabbi and says, it didn't improve things. Its worse now. The Rabbi says, go and ask the neighbor to move in with you. Just do it.
                    SO the neighbor moves in and after a week, the man goes back to the Rabbi and says, it is much worse now. We don't have any room to breath now. The rabbi says, go bring your cow inside the shack as well. Just do it. The the man brings the cow inside too. After a week he goes back to the Rabbi and say. That's it. I cannot take this anymore. I am going to kill myself. Then the Rabbi says, now go back and throw your mother-in-law, your neighbor and the cow out. The man goes home and evicts everyone.
                    When the Rabbi asks him how he feels, he says, "I am so happy, we have so much room now.
                    Is Skocic the ideal candidate?! No. Was he my first, second, or third choice?! No. But after the shit-show that is IFF, and after Wilmots and a few months with no coach, and after a few half-acceptable domestic coaches refused, he is the best we can do. Definitely better than no coach at all.
                    this was great. Sums it up

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

How low can we get? like seriously? do you think we even have a chance with this 3rd rated coach? against bahrain and iraq at home?

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                        why do you say that? based on what findings?
                        The two Iranian candidates screwed up the last time they were given the TM job. Who was your preferred choice for TM?
                        Last edited by _Navid_; 02-08-2020, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Not bad but I hope we can bring in Vicente del Bosque like Carlos Quriouz and better. Vicente del Bosque is a real professional coach and high-class and I am sure he will bring us suprise.

Even our mistake is we had to keep Carlos Quriouz with Team Melli I will never forget his time and great work. I wish Dragan succes with Iran but I am not sure he will do better than Wilmots have my words and he not so much experience like Carlos Qurioz did.

at World Cup 2018 everyone was surprised by the achievements of Iran

Comment

Shahab sometimes you say things i really dont get , losers turned down TM job and you talk about names like Del Bosque ? IFF doesnt have Money, IFF doesnt prepare friendlies, Irans next game is in 1-2 month and we dont know anything, we dont even have press conferences and you talk about Del Bosque.

Be happy with Dragan, we should even be the happiest on earth if Branko came, its Iran, its IFF , the best is even to forget iranian football and enjoy the legionairs

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                              Not bad but I hope we can bring in Vicente del Bosque like Carlos Quriouz and better. Vicente del Bosque is a real professional coach and high-class and I am sure he will bring us suprise.

Even our mistake is we had to keep Carlos Quriouz with Team Melli I will never forget his time and great work. I wish Dragan succes with Iran but I am not sure he will do better than Wilmots have my words and he not so much experience like Carlos Qurioz did.

at World Cup 2018 everyone was surprised by the achievements of Iran
                              Asan why dont we get guardiola while we are at it

Comment

Working...
                              X