Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    They are Dumb and Dumber

Zarinche : we should have kept Wilmots , he had only 2 defeats...

This Olagh forget that Wilmots refused to return to Iran and cancelled his contract. Players did not like him according to Azmoon.

Darakhahan: If plan was not to hire Iranian coach , they should have hire more qualified coach.
    What this Olagh forget is the Fact that IFF does not have such money and unable to pay with swift ban.
    Mansourian: It is insult to Iranian coach to select Dragan. There were better Iranian coach.
    This Olagh ignore the fact IFF sough Iranian coach Yahya and GN before Dragan, Yahya chicken out and said he is not ready and GN refused to cancel his contract for TM as Dragan did.
    This is the same Olagh that was responsible using Kamyabinia who was ineligible to play against Iraq and resulted 0:3 for Iraq as U23 coach. The same Olagh of Ghelyoongate problem ...

This is my post about this Crab
    09-15-2017, 12:58 PM

While coaching Esteghlal.
    Marks of Failure.
    After W6:
    6 games.
    I win + 1 Tie + 4 defeats.
    GF 1.

He should be fired.

شگفتیهای خرچنگ : مغز خرچنگ در گلویش واقع شده است سیستم عصبی وی در شکمش ، دندان هایش در معده اش و کلیه هایش در سرش است
    I dont think Zarrincheh was referring to Wilmotd when he says "Ageh morabi khareji mikhastim ke daashtim"

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      I dont think Zarrincheh was referring to Wilmotd when he says "Ageh morabi khareji mikhastim ke daashtim"
      That is what he said
      اگه میخواستیم مربی خارجی بیاریم که داشتیم باید حفضش میکردیم حالا با دوتا باختی که آقای ویلموتس آورد برا حتی ازش گذشتیم میتونستیم باهاش کنار بیایم م مسایل رو حل بکنیم و حفضش کنیم ....

Comment

bazgashte nofooze Mafia be Team Melli Iran !

Comment

I am content with this selection. Obviously he is nowhere near CQ, but quite acceptable with the mess we are in, thanks to that corrupt sport minister along with the sanctions. He has a lot of hard work ahead of him. I also hope he turns out to be a good tactician as well.

Comment

Better choice than daei or GN, but the shitty federation is to blame for this. He has our full support.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              in olaghaa ro bebinid

https://tamasha.com/v/qRN1X
              WTF!! This crap started way sooner than I expected.....
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

He is so sholo wel ! Iranian players will eat him alive . No charisma whatsoever !

Yahya was the best choice for team melli but PP f*cked it up! PP is doing so much damage to team melli! first CQ and now Yahya .

Lets be honest we have less than 30% chance to qualify for worldcup with this chaos .

Comment

what he said was sadly the truth. From CQ to Wilmots To Skočić ?? do honestly find this acceptable ?

I rather see Yahya than Skočić.
                  in olaghaa ro bebinid

Comment

Very good choice given the situation we are in!
                    The man worked in Iran for some time and coached 3 different IPL clubs on top of some other clubs in Persian Gulf region.
                    He understands our players and football and surely witnessed the CQ era for WCQ14 WC14 and WCQ18 and WC18 and what followed afterwards!
                    He knows what to do.

PS: A mustache will not do a harm on his face but oh well, hopefully it comes one day.
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      He is so sholo wel ! Iranian players will eat him alive . No charisma whatsoever !
                      Yahya was the best choice for team melli but PP f*cked it up! PP is doing so much damage to team melli! first CQ and now Yahya .
                      Lets be honest we have less than 30% chance to qualify for worldcup with this chaos .
                      He is strong dealing with Players. I gave example of how he dealt with Foulad C Jamaati and here is another one in SNA.

Issa Al Kasi
                      r is SNA best forward and star, He had issue with club regarding unpaid salaries and request release to join Persepolis . To put pressure on club he was skipping few practices. Despite his importance for SNA Deagan benched him even after Issa joined training regularly , Dragan did not play him until Club manager plead with him

ISSA is now Top Goal Scorer of the league

اسکوچیچ درباره حواشی که بعد از غیبت عیسی آل کثیر در تمرینات تیم صنعت نفت آبادان به وجود آمد، اظهار کرد:
                      هرکس آزاد است که در مورد خودش چه تصمیمی بگیرد و چه فکری بکند. آل کثیر خودش مشکل را به وجود آورد و خودش هم عذرخواهی و مشکل را حل کرد.
                      من تلاشم بر این است که سطح خودم را طوری نگه دارم که درباره این مسائل صحبت نکنم

Comment

in olaghaa ro bebinid
                        They are Dumb and Dumber
                        Zarinche : we should have kept Wilmots , he had only 2 defeats...
                        This Olagh forget that Wilmots refused to return to Iran and cancelled his contract. Players did not like him according to Azmoon.
                        Darakhahan: If plan was not to hire Iranian coach , they should have hire more qualified coach.
                        What this Olagh forget is the Fact that IFF does not have such money and unable to pay with swift ban.
                        Mansourian: It is insult to Iranian coach to select Dragan. There were better Iranian coach.
                        This Olagh ignore the fact IFF sough Iranian coach Yahya and GN before Dragan, Yahya chicken out and said he is not ready and GN refused to cancel his contract for TM as Dragan did.
                        This is the same Olagh that was responsible using Kamyabinia who was ineligible to play against Iraq and resulted 0:3 for Iraq as U23 coach. The same Olagh of Ghelyoongate problem ...
                        This is my post about this Crab
                        09-15-2017, 12:58 PM
                        While coaching Esteghlal.
                        Marks of Failure.
                        After W6:
                        6 games.
                        I win + 1 Tie + 4 defeats.
                        GF 1.

He should be fired.

شگفتیهای خرچنگ : مغز خرچنگ در گلویش واقع شده است سیستم عصبی وی در شکمش ، دندان هایش در معده اش و کلیه هایش در سرش است

Most of us disagree with all of their comments as well, but please lets keep a civilized language please!
                        Thank you!
                        Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 02-06-2020, 10:48 PM.

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                          Most of us disagree with all of their comments as well, but please lets keep a civilized language please!
                          Thank you!
                          I don't agree calling them Olagh is uncivilized but if that is against Forum rules the's up to Moderators of the forum to do as they wish..

Yes! This is what we wish. Thanks from refraining of such language.
                          Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 02-07-2020, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya
                            Yes! This is what we wish. Thanks from refraining of such language.

I said I disagree with you.
                            Rather than refraining from what I like to say, best is not to say anything at all.

Comment

Skocic chance is that TM will have a huge camp with all players prior to 2 wcq games in summer. Perhaps 2 entire weeks with all players. He even has time to invite extended list if he prefers.

Comment

I said I disagree with you.
                                Rather than refraining from what I like to say, best is not to say anything at all.

I don't care what you agree with or not!
                                I asked you to refrain from such language, and you are better advised to do so!

BANNED for a month! This should give you enough time to digest it!
                                Since friendly requests won't work with you!

Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 02-07-2020, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X